TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luke-o

A want a new tattoo

Right, ive just spent the last hour looking for artwork of Daredevil vs a Street Fighter character so i can get it as a tattoo. Only i can't find any, and the only thing i can think of doing is to ask on here for someone to photoshop together 2 photos so that it looks like one. I dont know, i cant draw and i dont know how photoshop works.

Anyones help would be appreciated, id like a picture of either:

Daredevil vs M. Bison

Daredevil vs Zangief

Daredevil vs Guile

Daredevil vs Cammy

Daredevil vs Anyone of your choice

Thanks.

you getting it on your back?

Im thinkin on my leg, depends on how big/awesome the picture is.

Fat chicks, video game tattoos, and drunken racial slurs, all with an accent. luke-o, I find you strange and mystifying.

Uh, thanks? If it makes it any better, ive already got one tattoo of Jason Voorhees cutting out of my arm

If you think thats bad, my mates got the bass from the "sega bass fishing" logo tattoo'd on his forearm.

But i think tattoo's are really cool. Id much rather have a tattoo than a peircing.

Daredevil fighting someone from Street Fighter just sounds like an odd tattoo.

Well my orginal idea was based around something from the Marvel vs Street Fighter game. I was going to get some of the artwork from that, only i couldn't find anything good, so i figured id design my own. And when realising i could have what i wanted, i figured id get a character that wasn't in the series, namely my favourite marvel character, Daredevil.

So i figured, why not have Daredevil fighting my favourite Street Fighter character (either Bison or Zangief, i go through phases).

That dumbshit kitsch will look awesome when you're 60.

I personally never got this. Nobody is out to impress anyone at sixty and all regrets would have come and gone 10-15 years prior during the mid-life crisis. At that point you're content and getting ready to settle down into retirement or worrying about far worse things than some tattoo.

At least Daredevil/Street Fighter had more cultural impact, perhaps one more than the other, than, say, the Starland Vocal Band or something... but Rant is right, together it's an odd combo.

A daredevil tattoo has been on my mind for a while, but i was also thinking of a Zangief tattoo. So i thought id kill two birds with one stone. And, at the same time, get an orginal tattoo.

Eh. I'd go for Spider Man/Zangief myself. At least then people in the know will be able to put together the Marvel vs Capcom connection. Daredevil would just get the same baffled reactions. Then get a single DD on your leg or something.

Even though I echo all the anti-tattoo posts in this thread, I love your Jason picture. Get one of Freddy on your other arm.

The idea did cross my mind. In a similar type of image, him cutting out of my arm.

Eh. I'd go for Spider Man/Zangief myself. At least then people in the know will be able to put together the Marvel vs Capcom connection. Daredevil would just get the same baffled reactions. Then get a single DD on your leg or something.

You make a good point. My only complaint about the MvsC series was the lack of DD. and plus DD>Spider-man IMO.

Spider-Man vs. Zangief would be an awesome fight. I'd order it on pay-per-view.

Guest Eagle Man

See, I can't even fathom how people can do that to themselves. It's almost disgusting.

I can't even fathom how someone with a tattoo like that doesn't die a virgin.

Seriously.

What the fuck.

Seriously.

What the fuck.

Well he looks like the wolfman besides the tattoo, so that probably doesn't help either.

Seriously.

What the fuck.

seriously?

I don't care for that tattoo, but surely you've seen guys with far sillier tattoos get chicks...or do you never leave the house in the evenings?

now, I'm not saying they get HOT chicks...we've seen what Luke likes, but hey, we can't say he DOESN'T get laid...

Seriously.

What the fuck.

Thats one of the dumbest thing ive ever read on here.

now, I'm not saying they get HOT chicks...we've seen what Luke likes, but hey, we can't say he DOESN'T get laid...

Now i know ive not had them, but HOT chicks do dig on tattoo's, take Kat Von D of Miami Ink fame for example:

372872036l1by.jpg

Seriously.

What the fuck.

Oh really?

Chick: So what's that on your arm?

Luke-o: It's the horror character Jason cutting out of my flesh! Isn't it rad?

Scenario A: She gets turned on and asks you to buy her a drink

or

Scenario B: She rolls her eyes and walks away

I'm thinking that B wins 95% of the time or higher.

Do you realize how many people don't even know who the hell that is?

Seriously.

What the fuck.

Oh really?

Chick: So what's that on your arm?

Luke-o: It's the horror character Jason cutting out of my flesh! Isn't it rad?

Scenario A: She gets turned on and asks you to buy her a drink

or

Scenario B: She rolls her eyes and walks away

I'm thinking that B wins 95% of the time or higher.

Do you realize how many people don't even know who the hell that is?

Point 1: I would never use the word "rad".

Point 2: Your orginal statement was that i would die a virgin with this tattoo, and impossible feat since i lost my virginity a year and a half before i got the tattoo

Point 3: I don't know the chicks you hang around with, but i have only ever met one girl who thought that tattoos are disgusting.

Now, my tatoo might be a little "out there" for less of a better word, but i dont think a chick wouldnt sleep with me just because i have a Jason tattoo. How many chicks do you know that stare at your arm while your fucking them?

Ive had this tattoo for 3 years now and havent regreted it once and all it's done with regards to chicks to spark conversation or get them into my bed.