TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lomasmoney

Shooting at Virginia Tech Campus

Suspect in Virginia Tech shooting on the run

Police have now confirmed the possibility of a second shooter. Several witnesses reported seeing a suspicious subject fleeing from the general vicinity of the shootings just after the last shots rang out. The suspect is described as a 6'6, 220 pound velociraptor.

I was always partial to the Utahraptor.

"The meteor was supposed to have wiped out the dinosaurs. But some have survived. They lurk on the Virginia Tech campus. Smarter. Faster. More heavily armed. And they're pissed."

I'll find when humor it's over, when I can laugh, point and say "SEE?! NOTHING NEW CAME OUT OF IT!." The US never learning from their mistakes is a global laugh-fest.

I take it you didn't see the posts Slayer posted earlier.

I'm not laughing at the victims, or any of the VT students or residents, or any other students elsewhere that might be concerned about stuff like this. I am, however, laughing at the media's handling of this, the need to blame nintendos and rock & roll and other devil doodads, and velociraptors.

People and organizations are always clammering to fix the United States, but nothing is ever done. And more importantly, what exactly do we fix, and in what order? (asking guys like snuff/lord curry/eagle man~!/edwin macphisto/gary floyd/others)

Pfffff.

I never said anything about wanting to be involved in the process of fixing America. I just enjoy pointing out that it's about as likely as the Leafs winning a fucking Stanley Cup.

Depends on what you mean. My eyes registered them as being posts. I don't actually "see" anything Slayer posts.

How about these.

Yeah, us yanks never learn, do we Curry?

CNN is always funny. Especially on these kind of stories. It's not quite HYOOOOGE like 9-11, but it's just big enough. Had it been just the two people, there would have been one reporter, maybe an hour dedicated to it, a graphic or two and that's it. Now they get to have a score, team coverage, constant interviews, every anchor and personality involved, and the constant baiting for unnecessary gory details and a desperate attempt at finding witnesses along with Anderson Cooper on location within 24 hours.

The body count of all Canadian shootings combined over the last 30 or so years is probably nowhere near the death toll from V-Tech. What can I say? When it comes to clappin' up the classrooms you either go big or go home. Gotta love that level of commitment.

Did the velociraptor know Anna Nicole Smith & Don Imus?

Let's just say Anna Nicole didn't die the way the media told you.

double post.

never heard of a velociraptor on a Canadian campus

The Allosaurus however...

CNN is always funny. Especially on these kind of stories. It's not quite HYOOOOGE like 9-11, but it's just big enough. Had it been just the two people, there would have been one reporter, maybe an hour dedicated to it, a graphic or two and that's it. Now they get to have a score, team coverage, constant interviews, every anchor and personality involved, and the constant baiting for unnecessary gory details and a desperate attempt at finding witnesses along with Anderson Cooper on location within 24 hours.

I guess that's what American's want to hear when they turn on their televisions.

And they'd sure be under fire if THEY didn't contribute most of everything they have on the story, because ratings = money, but I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know.

I'm a little disappointed that CNN hasn't declared itself "Your V-Tech Shooting Headquarters". When they called themselves "Your Hurricane Headquarters" following Katrina I simultaneously loved it up and hated the network even more.

Depends on what you mean. My eyes registered them as being posts. I don't actually "see" anything Slayer posts.

Apparently the C-word was "Canadian Inferiority Complex"

That'd garner some type of negative outburst from a family member of one of the deceased for sure.

And damn, how often do you change your signature Curry? I've noticed three or four changes today alone!

I'll find when humor it's over, when I can laugh, point and say "SEE?! NOTHING NEW CAME OUT OF IT!." The US never learning from their mistakes is a global laugh-fest.

Haha! Death!

That'd garner some type of negative outburst from a family member of one of the deceased for sure.

And damn, how often do you change your signature Curry? I've noticed three or four changes today alone!

No you haven't. I was rocking the Hughes sig for a good week or so before switching to Omar.

It's amazing that in a thread where C-Bacon and Invader3K have made posts, that its fucking Curry who makes the most retarded comment.