TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 4/25/2007

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation Presents...

SWF STORM!

Live, April 25th, from the Anthony Nesty Sport Arena in Suriname!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
Toxxic vs. Jimmy the Doom

---> Doomscription pending.
Rules:
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH
"The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. "Disney Sponsored" Alan Clark

---> I admit it. I just booked this because of its hilarious style clash. :P
Rules:
Send to: Justice

TAG TEAM MATCH
Wild and Dangerous vs. Blood and Thunder (MANSON and JJ)

---> Finally it's time for our Tag Team Champions to get back to tagging! Now if only there were more teams around... well, at least one team is!
Rules: Standard tag. Use the tag ropes, or a hungry unicorn will be set loose at ringside.
Send to: Muzz

ZYON vs. JAKEY - TAKE TWO
Special Commentator: Landon Maddix

---> We've used plane delays too much... this time, it was an escaped manatee that caused horrible rush hour traffic, resulting in Zyon and Jakey missing their last show. So tonight it's a do-over, with an added twist! Landon Maddix and Zyon shook hands last show, all but cementing their intent to have a World Championship Match at the next PPV! Tonight, as Zyon takes on this impressive newcomer, Landon will be ringside to offer his thoughts on the match - and on his future opponent!
Rules: Standard singles. Landon may write, if he wishes.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Ace309

FIGHT TO THE DEATH... OK MAYBE NOT DEATH...
"Trademark" Tad Michaels vs. JRR

---> JRR puts his winning streak to the test against newcomer "Trademark" Tad Michaels!
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 3000.
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The usuals apply - anyone wanting an enhancement talent match, requested match, add a stip, etc. just send me notice.

Also - as we all know, shit happens. But if you can't show, please please PLEASE send your marker and your opponent a PM saying so. Please. Please please.

Please. Edited by chirs3

Don't know if its too late, but feel free to redo the Jakey vs Zyon match if you want. I think I'll show this week.

I'll bet CC wishes they had $1 for every time they heard that one... ;)

Raynor, you do know that the hilarious styles clash of Clark and Drake happened about six weeks ago, right? Then again, given the small roster I suppose rematches are only natural.

Doh. I thought I remembered it happening, but I looked back and couldn't find it - I blame the fact that it's 4 AM. :P

Drake and/or Clark, if you'd like me to switch it up and find new opponents, I'll see what I can do. Just let me know.

I'm not sure how different markers handle commentary gigs (gee, I've only been here three and a half years, you'd think I'd know by now), but I'll write, assuming it's on the previso that it only goes on the show if there's another DNS.

Guest TheFabulousJakey

Who do I mark it to? I have to send mine tonight cuz I'll be on a plane Wednesday night ...

Ditto what Rando said. I'm not always sure who's available to mark I'm usually just too lazy to assign matches right off the bat, so if you ever need to turn it in early and no marker is listed, just send to me or Tom. That'll serve me right for not putting them up quicker. :P

It's an approach that's served me well - if in doubt, foist it off on Raynor ;)

My inbox currently contains one match and one promo.

Show and card to hopefully go up in the morning, if/when I've got a little more to work with.