TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
slimm44

Raw Preview 4/30/07

Pretty good Raw so far. RVD and Umaga had a decent match, and Edge/Orton had a great television match. I liked Edge putting the mic in Maria's cleavage though, that was a nice touch.

For once, I'd like to see a JTTS be responsible for these attacks. Rikishi didn't count, he had his reasons.

VAL VENIS!

Any time someone is hurt, he just happens to be there. Hmmm...

For once, I'd like to see a JTTS be responsible for these attacks. Rikishi didn't count, he had his reasons.

VAL VENIS!

Duggan doing it for America for no real logical reason would do it for me.

Guest NYR10

I always love these whodunnit angles....ever since "who ran over Austin?" they've always excited me...

Even though it's obviously Edge

So let's say Carlito attacks Flair. Who cares? Why should Flair care about wasting time getting "back at" Carlito when even Flair (kayfabe) is saying, "Look, you kinda suck and never win."

Flair could easily win the IC Title now. Feud with Carlito?

VAL VENIS!

Eugene attacks because his imaginary friend Darren Matthews told him too.

VAL VENIS!

Shawn never did say he was sorry for RRKO attacking him. Duggan's been harboring a grudge ever since.

I'd like to think that both Carlito/Flair and the WGTT figured Shawn was going to get his ass kicked, so they brought their gear for a match anyway.

Guest NYR10
So is most everyone in agreement that Carlito's turning heel here?

I hope so...he's so much more interesting as a heel. Raw could use another top asshole heel now that Orton looks to be turning face.

I'd like to think that both Carlito/Flair and the WGTT figured Shawn was going to get his ass kicked, so they brought their gear for a match anyway.

They just wanted to make sure they got on tonight. Flair needs a paycheck for the IRS and Torrie needs an upgrade. Apple crops are dying due to droughts. Benjamin needs a new XBOX360 and Haas lost his side job as Mark Jindrak impersonator.

They just wanted to make sure they got on tonight. Flair needs a paycheck for the IRS and Torrie needs an upgrade. Apple crops are dying due to droughts. Benjamin needs a new XBOX360 and Haas lost his side job as Mark Jindrak impersonator.

Oddly enough, he lost his job to Mark Jindrak.