TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aero

Smackdown Spoilers for 5/11

I hate spoilers. I just went into this thread to see exactly what happened in the title match after I found out Edge won. My point is, can anyone post non-spoiler match listings, whether it be here or in another thread?

I would complain, too, as I wanted to avoid spoilers for Smackdown this week...EXCEPT frickin' Tazz said Edge won the title while I was watching ECW this week. Even said that there was reaction by the Undertaker to it on wwe.com,, which told us Batista didn't win the title. That really sucked.

I wasn't complaining. I know Edge won the belt and I came here to see exactly what happened in the cage match preceding it. I simply would like to know the matches on the rest of the card without finding out who won.

I really hope that was sarcasm HTQ.

I didn't hear much of a reaction for his music or his victory. It sounded like the guy holding the camera, someone sitting beside him, and a couple of other people were the only ones who reacted. Hardly "popped like a motherfucker" or "got over HUGE".

Guest NitroJMS

I was there live. The crowd did pop big for Edge's entrance and win.

Hey.

The whole "Eddie Guerrero Storyline" I dealt with. I wasn't really offended in the past 2 years when his death was exploited.

Then, I read the spoilers (except for the main event).

From Meltzer's site:

Kristal was giving Teddy Long a massage when, I

believe, the Godwinns came in and wanted a match.

Teddy told them next week. Kristal told Teddy that he

should make her friend Vickie Guerrero the co-GM

because she's a single mother and lost the love of her

life. Teddy said you can't trust a Guerrero but then

realized how devastated he'd be if Kristal died, so

he'll give Vickie an interview next week.

I almost don 't want to watch Smackdown! now. Just read those bolded parts a few times.

I hate spoilers. I just went into this thread to see exactly what happened in the title match after I found out Edge won. My point is, can anyone post non-spoiler match listings, whether it be here or in another thread?

I would complain, too, as I wanted to avoid spoilers for Smackdown this week...EXCEPT frickin' Tazz said Edge won the title while I was watching ECW this week. Even said that there was reaction by the Undertaker to it on wwe.com,, which told us Batista didn't win the title. That really sucked.

I wasn't complaining. I know Edge won the belt and I came here to see exactly what happened in the cage match preceding it. I simply would like to know the matches on the rest of the card without finding out who won.

I wasn't trying to put you down or anything, but rather show that I'm disgusted that WWE (through Taz) ruined their Friday show for me. It's fine that they send those WWE mobile alerts or whatever, but some of us (like you, I assume0, like watching Smackdown without spoilers, esp. a big one like that. Also like watching ECW without Smackdown spoilers.

don't thank the ppl that took the video or anything..just bitch at them.

Don't delude yourself. The people who took that cam wanted to be known for something just as much as they wanted to share with the world.

Holy shit, those retards screaming behind the camera are fucking annoying.

"RING THE BAEEELL"

Makes me not want to watch the video.

I'm still trying to figure out why they needed to create a second redneck tag team. Cade and Murdoch are golden.

This is the face redneck team?

Holy shit the people with the camera were annoying, but it was still pretty cool.

I didn't hear much of a reaction for his music or his victory. It sounded like the guy holding the camera, someone sitting beside him, and a couple of other people were the only ones who reacted. Hardly "popped like a motherfucker" or "got over HUGE".

I don't think you watched the same video that everyone else has.

Here's another, lengthier fancam of what happened. It's a .flv file, because the original got taken down from YouTube. No way you can argue that Edge's music, or this whole scenario, didn't get a reaction. The place went nuts from the moment Edge's music hit to long after the match was over.

Edge cashes in

Here's another, lengthier fancam of what happened. It's a .flv file, because the original got taken down from YouTube. No way you can argue that Edge's music, or this whole scenario, didn't get a reaction. The place went nuts from the moment Edge's music hit to long after the match was over.

Edge cashes in

We'll see how it comes across on television. From what I heard, it didn't sound like much of a reaction.

Edge cashes in

We'll see how it comes across on television. From what I heard, it didn't sound like much of a reaction.

You must have some really bad hearing.

Motherfuck, wrestling hasn't made me smile like that in a long time.

That was perfect. Fucking perfect.

curthennig.jpg

Now Thats Perfect