TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Thread for those over the age of 25.

I used to think 25 was the perfect time to stop aging. I still think that, but I kept having birthdays, anyway. And it doesn't matter that I have a respectable job; I still think no different than I did when I was 21. As such, I continue to only be interested in girls in their early 20s, which is both nothing to be ashamed of and something which I should get over.

interesting thread, Inc. I have always had a theory that most people, especially females, don't grow a fully functioning brain until they hit 25. Before then, they're all a bunch of know-it-alls who don't know as much about the stuff that REALLY should know about.

I haven't cared too much for age 25 thus far. I'm only a couple months into it...of course it can't be worse than age 24. My hair no longer had the energy to reach my scalp and instead decided to come out my face even faster. Thus I now have to shave more often while the hair atop my head thins more and more.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I'm frequently mistaken for being in my thirties. Baldness.

If you have an out-of-state license, you have to be 25 to buy booze at Massachusetts sports venues.

It cost me more to convert my Maine liscense into a Mass one then it did to take the permit, road test, and get the hard copy of the liscense up in Maine. This state is ridiculous sometimes.

interesting thread, Inc. I have always had a theory that most people, especially females, don't grow a fully functioning brain until they hit 25. Before then, they're all a bunch of know-it-alls who don't know as much about the stuff that REALLY should know about.

This is true. I'm amazed how stupid I really was when I was 18-21.

I was fairly self-aware by the age of 20, in that I did realize I didn't know everything then

I was still an asshole though

This is true. I'm amazed how stupid I really was when I was 18-21.

Mid twenties is okay. You're old enough to know what you're doing while still young enough not to be tied down.

On the other hand, it's the time when you realise that you're doing nothing with your life and have to grow up, which sucks.

I am knocking at 28. I have had to accept that I will never play professional sports ( not like I would have anyway, but up until 25 you still can say "well...Maybe")

I have been playing basketball alot lately and well...I suck now. I am not sure when it happened, but I can't jump as high, and I am not nearly as fast. In the back of my mind I was thinking about making another push for a minor league team when I started playing again. But nope....I suck now.

I am fully aware that I am not going to be at this job for a long time, so career wise, i am pretty much no where.

I have been with my girlfriend for awhile now and the likelihood that this the woman I am going to marry is very high. And since she only likes women that are quite bootyless I am never going to sleep with the comically curvey women of my past and of my desires again. And I guess I am officially never going to get to sleep with Mya or Nelly Furtado, when I swore I would sleep with one of the two at some point in life. But who cares I have who I want. Fuck everyone else.

At some point very soon, I realize I should want to have kids. But I don't see it yet. At all. But I don't want to be old dude with Kids either. Ugh.

The highlights are that I have finally gotten out of those horrible mid twentys years. Those years where girls in their mid twenties don't want to fuck with you because they older guys are SOOO much more mature, older women don't want to fuck with you because you are too young, leaving you with 17-18 year olds, and thats just kinda icky.

So overall I am happy extremely happy in fact, but its amazing how much a couple of years can change.

26 bout to turn 27 and I still act the damn same as I always did. That's depressing. I think I need to reconsider my promise to never drink cause wow, talk about a downer of epic levels.

Death and bills will mature somebody extremely fast I swears.

I have been with my girlfriend for awhile now and the likelihood that this the woman I am going to marry is very high. And since she only likes women that are quite bootyless, I have come to realize that I am never going to sleep with the comically curvey women of my past and of my desires again.

I don't really understand this.

I have been with my girlfriend for awhile now and the likelihood that this the woman I am going to marry is very high. And since she only likes women that are quite bootyless, I have come to realize that I am never going to sleep with the comically curvey women of my past and of my desires again.

My girlfriend soon to be fiance likes women from time to time, but I don't find any of the women that she finds attractive remotely attractive (although some can be cute). Thus, her liking women will in no way allow me to be able to have sex with the type of women I would usually like physically. Therefore...me and the big booties are a thing of the past. But like I said...who the fuck cares.

My girlfriend soon to be fiance likes women, but I don't find any of the women that she finds attractive remotely attractive (although cute). Thus, her liking women will in no way allow me to be able to have sex with the type of women I like physically. Therefore...me and the big booties are a thing of the past.

So any possible sexual threesome would involve a bony ass-less chick?