TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

The OAO Raw Thread 5-14-07

Jim Ross needs to retire already. Bring him in for PPV main events so he can do the "big match call" bullshit that people mark out for, but get someone who isn't borderline senile in the announcer's booth already.

Val is against Carlito, a guy who is in a feud with Ric Flair right now.

People, we just might see Val Venis pick up a win right here...

So is everyone pumped to watch Edge job to HBK? Hell they should cut to Triple H in the back laughing saying "no one 1 ups me!"

Not to mention it's his hometown.

that just means hes guaranteed to lose

That was actually in reply to Mecca's "that's where he'll be punished".

Judgment Day Lineup:

Cena/Khali

Edge/Batista

Lashley/McMahons & Umaga

Orton/HBK

Benoit/MVP 2/3 Falls

Punk/Burke

Carlito/Flair

Add a Tag Title Match from either brand and a probable Candice/Melina Women's Title Match, give or take something else I missed and You've gotta a pretty nice card there.

I'm kinda liking these tri-branded PPVs.

Not to mention it's his hometown.

that just means hes guaranteed to lose

That was actually in reply to Mecca's "that's where he'll be punished".

Even if he jobs..........he's still getting a PPV payoff when the amount of PPV payoffs guys get is reduced with all 3 brand being on PPV......I still don't consider that much punishment.

So is everyone pumped to watch Edge job to HBK? Hell they should cut to Triple H in the back laughing saying "no one 1 ups me!"

don't talk about Triple H. He's working out like a hermit so he can come back and wrestle for all of us. Just the mere mention of his name could distract him. I hope Beautiful Day pt. 2 is in the making.

don't talk about Triple H. He's working out like a hermit so he can come back and wrestle for all of us. Just the mere mention of his name could distract him. I hope Beautiful Day pt. 2 is in the making.

I only have 1 thing to say.......

I know it's just easier to identify him with it at the beginning of his song.......but "you think you know me" hasn't been relevant to Edge's character in YEARS.

Judgment Day Lineup:

Cena/Khali

Edge/Batista

Lashley/McMahons & Umaga

Orton/HBK

Benoit/MVP 2/3 Falls

Punk/Burke

Carlito/Flair

Add a Tag Title Match from either brand and a probable Candice/Melina Women's Title Match, give or take something else I missed and You've gotta a pretty nice card there.

I thought that this PPV would be SD-centric, like Backlash was Raw-centric. I guess every PPV will be 75% Raw now.

Do we still get blue ropes?

I know it's just easier to identify him with it at the beginning of his song.......but "you think you know me" hasn't been relevant to Edge's character in YEARS.

We apparently still don't know him....

Judgment Day Lineup:

Cena/Khali

Edge/Batista

Lashley/McMahons & Umaga

Orton/HBK

Benoit/MVP 2/3 Falls

Punk/Burke

Carlito/Flair

I thought that this PPV would be SD-centric, like Backlash was Raw-centric. I guess every PPV will be 75% Raw now.

Do we still get blue ropes?

Are you surprised? They think Raw is the A show so anytime it's paired with anything else it will be dominant.........They really make no bones about the fact that they think Raw is light years more important than the other shows.