TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

The OAO Raw Thread 5-14-07

Mr. McMahon, King of Extreme, Dr. Hardcore equating being ECW means that you have to act black is the best thing going right now.

The swank suits and do-rags... it's like he's copying the Helms attire, and it fucking rules.

Edge's official excuse for losing is on WWE.com in a backstage video. He said he had already wrestled at a SD houseshow in Reading, PA tonight. And he said he didn't really try because he wasn't inspired by the crummy audience and can't wait to get to SD where they appreciate champions.

And Randy Orton stands tall at the end of RAW, standing over HBK, with the world champ over on the side knocked out as well. It must feel great to be punished in WWE land. :lol:

Come on, having your match booked like it's the most important one at the PPV, is great punishment.

There's already a promo on WWE.Com of Edge stating that the only reason he lost was because he wrestled a match on the Smackdown live event earlier in the day.

If the attention span of the audience, I think this will be forgotten by Friday. They'll make mention of it on Smackdown, but Edge can say he felt sorry for that broken down loser HBK, and let him win some nothing match.

Yeah but will they air that Edge bit on Smackdown to justify his jobbing? And why pray tell would he agree to a 2nd match and look like a dope after he did this same thing to Kennedy last week?

Edge and the possibility of a HBK heel turn has been the only two things keeping me interested in Raw for months now. I'm not gonna go as far to say I'm never watching Raw again, but after last night I really don't see a reason to keep watching.

Move Punk to SD and I'll have no use for ECW, either.

Guest Johnny B Radd

Just a word of advice for those going to future RAW/SD tapings. Don't bother staying for the post show dark match. I was at the show last night and once RAW went off the air, Cena came out and beat Edge and Orton in under 2 mins. Running shoulder block, 5 knuckle shuffle and FU. It was over.

BTW, Did they say if the show was sold out on TV?

Guest Johnny B Radd
JR said it was a sellout crowd. Was it?

Ok thanks. Yes, every seat was filled. Just wanted to know if it was mentioned.

Hopefully Edge got some kind of deal where he agreed to do this last job to Shawn Michaels, in exchange for being promised to be booked strong on Smackdown as the champion. I doubt it, but we can only hope.

Just a word of advice for those going to future RAW/SD tapings. Don't bother staying for the post show dark match. I was at the show last night and once RAW went off the air, Cena came out and beat Edge and Orton in under 2 mins. Running shoulder block, 5 knuckle shuffle and FU. It was over.

BTW, Did they say if the show was sold out on TV?

Are you shocked? The WWE has been about "sending the crowd home happy" for awhile now.........anytime they do something that isn't on TV, Cena is gonna own everyone.

Well, Edge did work two matches last night before that, so the length isn't shocking.

Yeah but will they air that Edge bit on Smackdown to justify his jobbing? And why pray tell would he agree to a 2nd match and look like a dope after he did this same thing to Kennedy last week?

Raw needed a main event.