TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tlk23

Pics of the new TNA Titles

Belts looks pretty good, now that I have a better look at it as well I really think the new world title is one of the better looking world titles in the US currently.

I like the look of the World and Tag Team titles. It's kinda hard to see the X title since it's not a up close picture, but the world and tag titles have a great look to them.

These new titles look great, far better then the other ones.

I like the new tag belt most of all.

The new X-Division is pretty nice. Much nicer than the old one, definatly.

None of the new belts are bad.

Bigger is better! Almost a WWE mentality with these new belts, awesome.

Well, to be truthful, from what I remember the NWA started that trend with the Big Gold belt back in the day.

That said, I like a bigger belt for a World title anyway. As long as it's not ridiculously big. This one seems like a happy medium.

The TNA World Title looks reminiscent of the classic WWF winged-eagle belt, without being a blatant ripoff.

Ideally, I would've liked for them to just update the NWA Title they were using, and make it bigger (that belt looked too much like a toy), but this is very classy and prestigious looking. I also like the new tag belts...the NWA ones were too generic looking, IMO.

I love the new eagle look for the World title. The style of the eagle is much more... "edgy" for lack of a better term. There's just something about the design of the wings that looks cool. It's like a new twist on something old and traditional.

I'd like to shake Dave Millican's hand because these are some exceptionally crafted belts. The platinum and gold plating combination is quite possibly the sexiest option for title belts out there.

The heavyweight belt is fucking tits.

Tits? Where?

On topic - I really like the new designs and, to be honest, I like even more the new names. The TNA titles make the whole promotion more believable when they have their own titles.