TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO RAW Thread for 5/28

at least the kids love Cena.

Couldn't all this be averted if he just turned heel?

They aren't gonna turn him heel........women and kids buy merch and make him important.

They aren't gonna turn him heel........women and kids buy merch and make him important.

Well to be fair this IS the company that tried to turn SCSA heel in Houston, so I wouldn't put anything past them.

Guest NYR10

And just about everyone in the states....

I hate when they go to Canada. It makes the Cena haters feel they have a valid point.

I can dislike Cena if I want it's my right.........I just fuckin sick of the guy the God push is enough for me.

Does anyone really care about Lashley.........a big muscled up boring guy isn't mainevent material.

They could probably make Khali a huge babyface if one day he gets fed up with Shane-O-Mac and chokeslams him through the mat a la Big Show/UT from a few years ago.

They're busy trying to find heels to feed to Cena.........don't worry about anyone being a face.

Is that really the only defense Cena haters have? That he's over with young kids (Which is essentially how WWE made money 20 years ago) and women? Despite every trend indicating they haven't lost their core fanbase which is generally 18-49 males. Don't judge the status of Cena's draw appeal by Canada.

True. But putting him over big at WM, and then jobbing him out to Shane is a bit lame. Now, if Shane just pinned him after the slam, it would make Khali look....fuck it. Whatever.

Guest NYR10

I miss the days when fans didn't criticize every aspect of wrestling...

When they could just watch the product

And furthermore, can we please stop this notion that Cena is being shoved down our throats? By continuing to watch, you're digesting it...so I think that if this many people were legit about how much they dislike the WWE, they would just simply not watch it anymore.

i was laughing so hard at that exchange between khali and lashley toward the end. they looked like two girls trying to slap each other. omg that was hilarious...but unlike lashley, khali is at least entertaining in some weird way which i can't put my finger on.

i was laughing so hard at that exchange between khali and lashley toward the end. they looked like two girls trying to slap each other. omg that was hilarious...but unlike lashley, khali is at least entertaining in some weird way which i can't put my finger on.

It's called presence.

Is that really the only defense Cena haters have? That he's over with young kids (Which is essentially how WWE made money 20 years ago) and women? Despite every trend indicating they haven't lost their core fanbase which is generally 18-49 males. Don't judge the status of Cena's draw appeal by Canada.

I'm just giving my opinion........I personally am annoyed and tired of John Cena.........I think I'd like him alot more if he wasn't booked the way he is.

A few years ago I was totally sick of Steve Austin when he was doing that What shit........sure it was over with most people but my personal opinion was I didn't enjoy it.

I have a right to an opinion of who I like and don't like right?

They could probably make Khali a huge babyface if one day he gets fed up with Shane-O-Mac and chokeslams him through the mat a la Big Show/UT from a few years ago.

They're busy trying to find heels to feed to Cena.........don't worry about anyone being a face.

At least, until someone gets done with reHHHab, then all bets are off.