TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO RAW Thread for 5/28

Guest Johnny B Radd

from the official RAW preview

Things are likely to get extreme on Raw as the flagship sails into Toronto, its final destination before One Night Stand.

Headlining a monumental Memorial Day edition of Raw, WWE Champion John Cena teams with Bobby Lashley to face the oversized and massively dangerous team of The Great Khali, Umaga and Shane McMahon in a 2-on-3 Handicap Match. A handful of days before One Night Stand, these five men will have a stand-off on Raw, but in what condition will these combatants leave? What impact will the wreckage have on The Champ before he defends the gold against Khali for a second time? Will Lashley lose a foothole in his conquest of the ECW World Championship? Is this all part of an elaborate web spun by the WWE Chairman?

Speaking of the youngest McMahon male, the Chairman’s son will make a huge announcement on Raw. What foundations will be shook following this mysterious announcement? How will it affect the WWE Superstars as they head into war at One Night Stand? How will it affect the world of sports-entertainment beyond the Extreme Rules pay-per-view?

Also, just as things are heating up outside, the WWE Divas are ready set to turn up the temperature even more in the Memorial Day Bikini Beach Blast Battle Royal. Be sure to spend your holiday with the Sexiest Women on Television as they rumble on Raw for Diva supremacy. It’s sure to be hot.

Cade & Murdoch also continued down a new path last week. With The Hardys under attack by The World's Greatest Tag Team, Kenny Dykstra & Johnny Nitro, Cade & Murdoch rushed to the ring to help the World Tag Team Champions just one night after they challenged them for the gold. Once again, the Southerners shook hands with the champions, taking another step down the path of sportsmanship. Have Cade & Murdoch aligned themselves on the "good side" once and for all?

Don’t miss all the action on Raw, Monday night at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Also, just as things are heating up outside, the WWE Divas are ready set to turn up the temperature even more in the Memorial Day Bikini Beach Blast Battle Royal. Be sure to spend your holiday with the Sexiest Women on Television as they rumble on Raw for Diva supremacy. It’s sure to be hot.

I want to see JR say Memorial Day Bikini Beach Blast Battle Royal without messing it up.

Things are likely to get extreme on Raw as the flagship sails into Toronto,

Didn't they do this last year as well? What's up with going to Canada and over sea's for American holidays?

Things are likely to get extreme on Raw as the flagship sails into Toronto,

Didn't they do this last year as well? What's up with going to Canada and over sea's for American holidays?

I think It's been proven over the years that Raw in The U.S. doesn't draw very good on Memorial Day, so they probably figure they might as well head north of the border.

I think I just had a slight heart attack. Maybe a not so slight one. Stupid as hell and totally unnecessary, but I don't mind.

I concur.

Dammit. They just couldn't resist jobbing RVD out to fucking Orton, could they? And I had just gotten through praising them for NOT booking that match for ONS.

I'm watching the NBA game during that match. Fuck em.

The lack of selling in this match is really hurting its quality.

Are you serious? Were you expecting Flair/Steamboat?

That's an interesting winner.........

I'd have given it 5 stars if we had seen Brooke's boobs.

Wow, Mickie looks great tonight.

Now that sure is the truth. This entire stupid thing was worth it just to see her tonight.

Michelle McCool should be a model somewhere, that body is too freaky for wwe.

I wanted to see an RVD job match, but I wanted to see it against Punk or Burke. But Orton works as well so I don't mind that much.

Somebody better clean up that ring.

So, I guess Michelle McCool is the new girl of the moment?

Maybe they're being nice considering she almost died.

The lack of selling in this match is really hurting its quality.

Are you serious? Were you expecting Flair/Steamboat?

Everyone needs a standard to work toward. If anything could have made the Chi-Town Rumble better it would have been swim trunks and Flair chucking water balloons.

how are they gonna dry the ring in 3 minutes?

They're probably changing the mat as we speak.........that's usually what they do just pick up the mat and replace it with a new one.