TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny B Radd

OAO RAW Thread for 5/28

Ten years in the business and Torrie's move-set remains the hair pull and the face buster.

Carlito just did what pretty much every guy has wanted to do to an ex.

Ten years in the business and Torrie's move-set remains the hair pull and the face buster.

Carlito just did what pretty much every guy has wanted to do to an ex.

Hey now give her credit. She didn't get a chance to do the Stinkface. That's 3 moves.

Victoria looks good, as usual.

couldn't agree more..and she can actually wrestle too.

but as much as i like her, you know flair has fallen from grace when he gets out powered by a woman. anyone notice after it was turned over, victoria was actually dragging ric flair toward her corner in the figure four? damn

Guest ScottishArmsDealer

For some reason I would've killed for Khali to have responded with a Wookie yell at one point there.

I would like to see Khali walking around backstage, growling, and chokeslamming random people through conveniently placed tables. I was a mark for the Positively Kanyon gimmick back in the day.

Guest Macaroni
Santino's over huge?? Huh, how about that.

On another board I frequent the people in the wrestling thread LOVED the Boris Alexiev promo vid that's on YouTube, so maybe he's over because of that. And frankly that was a good promo, now all we need is for Santino to bust out the takedowns and submissions. And Russian accent, of course.

That dude just got busted cheating on his girl.

I was thinking the same thing. He had this look of "oh shit" on his face the whole time while the girl was oblivious. Classic tv right there.

Santino's over huge?? Huh, how about that.

On another board I frequent the people in the wrestling thread LOVED the Boris Alexiev promo vid that's on YouTube, so maybe he's over because of that. And frankly that was a good promo, now all we need is for Santino to bust out the takedowns and submissions. And Russian accent, of course.

The one where he's talking about destroying people while they play highlights of him? That's a nice one. He actually seems scary in it.