TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

The Last Boy Scout

With all this Die Hard 4 chatter, how about a little respect for Bruce playing basically the same John McLane character, just as a disgraced, drunken Secret Service agent, instead of a disgraced, drunken NY/LA cop. Plus, it has the greatest/cheesiest tough guy lines EVER.

"You couldn't protect a cup of warm piss"

"You touch me again and I'll kill you" followed by an actual death every time

"Head or gut?"

"This ain't a game Flash......real guns, real bullets.......it's dangerous........"

Ok, so I blew it on the lines, I can't think of any, but I know I can't be the only one to love that movie.

Guest Vitamin X

I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet. A buddy cop movie with Damon Wayans with Tony f'n Scott directing? I'm there, man.

ah yes, back when movies were just fun...mindless, stupid, fun...definitely one of my favorite Bruce Willis flicks.

not to turn this in to Bruce Willis: The Thread, but another underrated movie is Tears of the Sun.

Tears of the Sun was okay I guess, but Monica Belucci wasn't exactly convincing as an American doctor or whatever she was in that.

The Last Boy Scout is great fun. A while back I tried finding the DVD and was incredulous that Suncoast, Best Buy, or anyone had it in stock. Ended up ordering it on Amazon. Now it seems like whenever I go into ANY store I always see 5 copies of it.

Who could ever forget the following exchange:

"Just once I would like to hear you scream!"

"Play some rap music."

Last Boy Scout: The movie that made being a Pat Boone fan cool.

Monica Belluci is one of those gals that can look like absolute shit (like in Tears) but still be downright fckable.

Her bad actign aside, I thought it was a fun little action flick.

Monica Bellucci is the fucking shit. She can't act worth a damn, but hell, she made The Brothers Grimm somewhat interesting with her boobs propped all up.

Oh, and the cigarette, "do that again and I'm gonna kill ya" scene is one of the great scenes in action movie history. Right up there with Matrix killing the guy that was giving him the "We have your daughter and if you want her back...." speech.

When did I say Monica Belucci wasn't insanely hot? Hell, she kept the tedious Merovingian crap in Matrix Reloaded fairly watchable. It's just that she was badly miscast in Tears of the Sun.

She was also one of Dracula's wives/vampire sluts in Bram Stoker's Dracula. My god she was hot in that. When Keanu later recalls it and delivers the hysterically bad line "I was impotent with fear!" you have to wonder what was wrong with the dude.