TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carnival

Where is Czech?

Guest Vitamin X

Hey, I wanna go to Massachusetts. Fun!

And I don't think anyone's sitting next to alf.

So, since there has been discussion of inviting TSM members to weddings and such, who here besides me has met TSM posters in person? Aside from my cousin who posted here a while back, I have met 2, one of whom I met at a different board. I also plan to take Milky up on his invite to go up there to see him sometime, and there are a few other guys I wouldn't mind hanging out with.

You should invite as many as you can and have a big group picture. That would be interesting.

Would we need to wear buttons with our avatars on it? Or our signatures across our stomachs?

So, since there has been discussion of inviting TSM members to weddings and such, who here besides me has met TSM posters in person? Aside from my cousin who posted here a while back, I have met 2, one of whom I met at a different board. I also plan to take Milky up on his invite to go up there to see him sometime, and there are a few other guys I wouldn't mind hanging out with.

I met Popick... twice... insert your own joke here. I think there are one or two others, but it's been a while and I can't remember.

Black Lushus met me and now we are best friends.

If I ever travel across America I'll try to meet as many people from the board as possible. At least that way if I wierd them out or vice-versa I can just get up and move onto somewhere else.

Carnival is just using you BL. He fears the rest of your race and thus having you as a friend is a security blanket.

"See, I'm not racist, I have 1 black friend!"

I have like at least 3! you fuck. You're mexican anyways.

You should invite as many as you can and have a big group picture. That would be interesting.

Would we need to wear buttons with our avatars on it? Or our signatures across our stomachs?

Having avatars on buttons/shirts would make for an interesting picture.