TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vivalaultra

Apparently, I live next door to a crime scene

So, about midnite tonite, I was getting ready to go to bed. Before I went to lie down, I opened my front door to let my cat back inside. When I opened my front door (clad in my underpants, I was), I noticed that there were about 6 police cars, an ambulance, an EMS vehicle, five or six other vehicles and various groups of people congregated in front of my house. Upon further inspection, I noticed that one group of people was literally standing/sitting in my front yard sobbing uncontrollably. Also, I looked to the house next door and noticed that around ther entire house, front yard, and driveway, there was yellow police tape. I went to put some pants on and then went back to gawk to find out what was going on. I saw a lot of movement and crying; one girl that was crying in my front yard had to be carried to the ambulance to get oxygen or something. Lots of cops interviewing people. A camera crew and newspaper reporter showed up and talked to people. The cops had corpse handling gloves on. Looking out of my bedroom window to my neighbor's house, I notice that all of the lights in the house are now on (they weren't as of about 10 minutes ago). I have no idea what's going on. I live next door to a volunteer fireman who occasionally has this sexy blonde chick come shack up with him. I think the sexy blonde was cheating on her lover with my neighbor. About two years ago, I opened my front door to see some dude getting dragged out of my neighbors house in handcuffs. Then the police carried out a shotgun. I think the lover went over there to murder my neighbor and his lover. At about 6 PM, I was on the phone with my girlfriend and I heard something that sounded like either Black Cats being exploded or a pellet gun going off from my neighbor's backyard. I wonder if someone was being murdered. Maybe I should turn that evidence over to the police. Also, I have to go pick up my Dad from work in about an hour, so hopefully the crowd will have dispersed because my driveway is completely blocked with cops/mourners and I don't know a tactful way to say, "I'm sorry your daughter was just murdered; can you move your truck please?".

I wish to update!

I just returned home at 3:45 AM from picking up my Dad at work. When I returned, I noticed that in addition to the various police officers and grieving personages in my front yard, they now had a news crew filming the scene and the Medical Examiners investigating the house. I asked a female cop what had happened and she told me that my neighbor had 'passed away'. I asked her if it was natural causes and she told me that she would 'prefer to let the family tell me that'. I told her about how I had heard firecrackers/gunshot noises at about 6 PM and asked if that was what had happened and she said 'Yeah'. So, apparently, earlier this evening, I heard the sounds of a jealous lover murdering my neighbor and his girlfriend.

And when I walked in my house, I saw my cat, Spunky, eating a rat on my living room carpet. He had like...ripped that shit in half and sucked most of the meat off the bones. I picked up a rat stomach and what I think was the kidney.

This has been a rather odd turn of events this evening.

about a month ago there was this guy in a near-by county who shot himself but not before saying he "may have harmed his wife". Turns out he murdered her and actually ended up burrying her in a shallow grave across the street from one of my co-workers. He woke up to find a Haz-mat team and a bunch of police with dogs around there.

We just a had a 12 year old boy found here, who was tortured with boiling water by his sister, mother and step father and i think others. It was a long term thing. The sister is only like 16 and is now under arrest, and they found his mother buried in the frontyard of the home.

That sucks.

Also, I have to go pick up my Dad from work in about an hour, so hopefully the crowd will have dispersed because my driveway is completely blocked with cops/mourners and I don't know a tactful way to say, "I'm sorry your daughter was just murdered; can you move your truck please?".

This reminded me of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

"I gotta go. I gotta go."

We just a had a 12 year old boy found here, who was tortured with boiling water by his sister, mother and step father and i think others. It was a long term thing. The sister is only like 16 and is now under arrest, and they found his mother buried in the frontyard of the home.

That's sick :( ...

So, this morning when I woke up, I looked over at the neighbor's house. They had two or three dudes that were bringing out clothes and stuff and sorting them into bags. At noon, the porch light was still on, which struck me as sad. I just pulled back into my driveway from doing some errands, and I saw a cleaning van that was next door, apparently cleaning up the 'scene'. What strikes me as odd is that, as I said earlier, I heard the murder at 6 PM. I went to the gas station to get cigarettes at about 8:45. My neighbor's truck and his lady's Mustang were in the driveway. Nothing odd there. Then, at midnite is when all the people showed up. I'm not sure if like...nobody reported hearing gunshots at 6 PM and if the police just were alerted to the crime scene at midnite or what. I'm pretty sure that there were multiple victims, as the gunshots I heard lasted almost 45 seconds and it sounded like many, many rounds were fired. I think I might should go talk to the police dept. and tell them about how I heard the shots fired at 6. I wonder if I would've called in when I heard the shots originally if that would've made any difference.

I smoke like a fish, yo. Nah, I don't drink or do drugs, so I smoke. I usually don't smoke THAT much. Usually only when I'm watching a ballgame or writing something or playing video games, just something to keep my hands occupied.

I was going to plug "Houston" and "double murder" into Google, but figured that would be fruitless

Any word on the pursuit of the suspect?

Guest Vitamin X

yeah viva could at least check out which news crew it was, find the website and then the story on there. Could be interesting.

Nah, that ain't my murder. I don't live in an apartment complex; I live in the 'burbs. I've been scanning newspapers all throughout the area and the internet the last few days and I haven't found a damn thing about it. Right now, they have a cleaning crew over there doing carpets and stuff. Therefore, I deduce that it was a grisly murder. I also deduce that there wasn't a break and entry involved. I didn't hear any arguing or struggle or anything before I heard the gunshots and the house looks pretty much the same as it always has, no broken windows or busted doors either in the front or the backyard (I totally was snooping in their backyard). They have a couple of the volunteer fire fighter's fire fighting buddies over there in the driveway. I was going to ask them what happened, but they look really depressed.

Guest George's Box

Stop spelling midnight as "midnite"

oh and sorry about your predicament

I'm faking British. My Dad's planning on waiting for the two fire fighter's buddies to leave so he can go ask the cleaning crew what happened and how bloody everything is. He's also very interested in the 2005 Dodge pickup and the 2007 red Ford Mustang that belonged to the victims. He's going to wait and see if the cars don't move over the weekend and then he's going to try to buy em both on the cheap.

I don't wanna live in no fuckin' murder house. I'll be like...having sex or something and the ghost of the dead fireman will creep up on me and try to kill me to avenge his grisly murder. I'll drive a haunted Mustang, but I ain't sexin' or using the toilet in no haunted house.

Pussy. How do you know the Hot blonds ghost won't come back? Have you seen High Spirits? She might try that walking through you shit.

YES~! It has taken almost 20 fucking years, but I have finally gotten to reference that fucking movie!!!!

Pussy. How do you know the Hot blonds ghost won't come back? Have you seen High Spirits? She might try that walking through you shit.

YES~! It has taken almost 20 fucking years, but I have finally gotten to reference that fucking movie!!!!

If only you had said skelping, then it would have been perfect.

Yeah...missed opportunity, but fuck that. I got to reference it.

Ah, skelping and Jennifer Tilly's tits. Watching that movie turned me from a boy to a man.

Guest Vitamin X

Man, this month has been great for your referencing skills, hasn't it? First that one NBA player, now this..

Nah, that ain't my murder. I don't live in an apartment complex; I live in the 'burbs. I've been scanning newspapers all throughout the area and the internet the last few days and I haven't found a damn thing about it. Right now, they have a cleaning crew over there doing carpets and stuff. Therefore, I deduce that it was a grisly murder. I also deduce that there wasn't a break and entry involved. I didn't hear any arguing or struggle or anything before I heard the gunshots and the house looks pretty much the same as it always has, no broken windows or busted doors either in the front or the backyard (I totally was snooping in their backyard). They have a couple of the volunteer fire fighter's fire fighting buddies over there in the driveway. I was going to ask them what happened, but they look really depressed.

Wonder why they're keeping it so quiet? If there was a news crew there should be a story...

They're not covering up anything. Just try googling "Houston murder" yourself. Try not to let your eyes glaze completely over when you see how many results get kicked back.