TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

So if John Kronus, who didn't work for the WWE die and got no attention, will Crush then?

I guess they do always come in 3's, this round being, Benoit, Kronus, Crush. I hope they are not clumped in together because one worked for WCW, one for ECW, and one for WWF in the mid 90s, and they were never in the same locker room together.

I hope Marc Mero, doesn't speak up on this one too.

I guess they do always come in 3's, this round being, Benoit, Kronus, Crush.

And Sherri and Biff Wellington.

And what's wrong with Marc Mero? The guy brings up valid points and I'm behind him all the way. The industry does need a real change.

And what's wrong with Marc Mero? The guy brings up valid points and I'm behind him all the way. The industry does need a real change.

Valid yes, but some are saying, and I agree to a certain extent, that he's pushing his own agenda.

Valid yes, but some are saying, and I agree to a certain extent, that he's pushing his own agenda.

It doesn't matter what his agenda is as long as it helps focus attention on the problems in wrestling and keeps the pressure on those within the industry to do more to clean up their act.

It doesn't matter what his agenda is as long as it helps focus attention on the problems in wrestling and keeps the pressure on those within the industry to do more to clean up their act.

That I can agree with.

Mero has no beef with Vince McMahon. He has no beef with certain wrestlers. The only thing he has a beef with is his friends dying. He's not out to "stick it to the WWE". He's not desperate for attention or money. He just wants to see real change in the wrestling industry. This was stated on his interview with F4W. If you want to see people push their own agenda, look at Chyna, Brian Christopher, Jacques Rougeau, Road Warrior Animal, or any WWE guy.

As for Crush, this guy is huge, an obvious steroid and drug user, and worked in both WWE and WCW. This is where the shit hits the fan.

Not to put together any puzzle or anything, but was Crush close to Benoit somehow at all? It seems the more recent deaths, Wellington and Sherri were related to him, so I'm wondering about that here.

Not to put together any puzzle or anything, but was Crush close to Benoit somehow at all? It seems the more recent deaths, Wellington and Sherri were related to him, so I'm wondering about that here.

where you born in 1997?

where you born in 1997?

What I was trying to say is were they close friends or not? Did they have a working relationship? If Benoit was alive, would this be another person who was close to him to die? It's just amazing to see how many people that were close to him died over the years.

Benoit and Adams were in the same locker room for about 2 years, WCW Dec. 97 to WCW Jan. 00.

Adams was pretty horrible in '99, although I can recall a few tags he had with Benoit & Malenko during the double-elimination WCW World Tag Team Title Tournament.

They have nothing to do with each other, though, in terms of passing away.

where you born in 1997?

What I was trying to say is were they close friends or not? Did they have a working relationship? If Benoit was alive, would this be another person who was close to him to die? It's just amazing to see how many people that were close to him died over the years.

what are you talking about?

its such bullshit and mindless speculation that makes all of these deaths so ridiculous. everyone sits at their little computers and type all of these superficial responses. what good is it to ask such an inane question? who cares of benoit was close the crush. they're both dead.

They're talking about Crush on FOX News now...

So will they actually mention that Adams had been retired for something like 5-6 years now and hadn't been actively wrestling in quite some time?

So will they actually mention that Adams had been retired for something like 5-6 years now and hadn't been actively wrestling in quite some time?

Believe it or not, yeah, they mentioned it.

Greta Van Susteren on Foxnews talking about the death of Bryan Adams:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2qL5D9DWug

Nancy Grace with Marc Mero & Dave Meltzer:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkhiqwRtrN8

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opmAcKZobKA

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcjLBHb6px8

More like 4 years. Also - this is a wrestling related death, obviously. Does it matter how long he's been out of the ring or even clean of any drugs? Eddy Guerrero was clean when he died but the damage to his body was already done and it was just a matter of time. The only thing I don't like about this coverage so far is that they're calling it "another WWE death" as if he was still with them or something.

Benoit and Adams were in the same NJPW dojo class.

OMG!

Someone asked if they had any other connections.

Eddy Guerrero was clean when he died

Why do people still believe this? He was still on steroids, Human Growth Hormone, and painkillers (his back was a wreck and he was being monitored) when he died.

Why do people still believe this? He was still on steroids, Human Growth Hormone, and painkillers (his back was a wreck and he was being monitored) when he died.

Was he? I thought he was just taking painkillers? My bad if so, but it's really beside the point. The stuff that these guys use is known to do damage to the body long after they stop using.

Was he? I thought he was just taking painkillers?

Yes, and it's still not "clean" even if he wasn't abusing.

Wow look at that...Debra was just on Fox. [sarcasm]Sure didn't expect to see that...[/sarcasm]

Oh boy, I thought we were done with the "bitch deserved it" posts by now.

I watched Mero on Nancy Grace last on just b/c I had nothing better to do and Nancy had the night off or something. I know a lot of pepole have been giving crap in this thread, but I think he came off sincere is tried of seeing pepole drop dead at an early age.

Than the legal "experts talked about the possibility of a wroungful death suit against Vince. Chirst I know he likes to push big men, but its not like he's handing out roids in the locker room.

As long as Debra keeps whoring herself out to the media, they won't.

Debra most likely never met Brian Adams in her life. She's just being an attention whore. Nothing to see there.

As long as Debra keeps whoring herself out to the media, they won't.

Since she's not getting paid, does that mean she's just a slut?

Debra most likely never met Brian Adams in her life.

Well, except when they were working on the same shows together.