TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I wonder how they'll handle characters who were previously clones, like Ganondorf, who just has to be in.

I don't mind Young Link. If they include him I would prefer his WW look this time around.

I'm also curious whether Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing will really be in, since rumors abound. There's the Animal Crossing stage with its own insignia and presumably there'll be a playable character to go along with it, and although I wanted Tom Nook previously, he's really the only one that makes sense. But it's possible Resetti is just an Assist Trophy too.

Had to copy the links to those pictures of the Melee versions, due to Tripod's crap rules.

Let's see:

Link: Understandable change...from Ocarina of Time to Twilight Princess

Samus: Understandable change. At the time of Melee, the last Metroid game was still Super Metroid. Prime wouldn't come out until a little bit later.

DK: ...I guess they just wanted to make him fuzzier.

I say that as far as the character models go in this game, DK is one of my favorites. They just definitely got it right this time around.

Resetti would be impossible to do. He lives in the ground. Giving him feet would destroy him. Tom Nook would be AMAZING.

If they include him...WW look this time around.

captain%20obvious.jpg

Come on--Phantom bloody Hourglass!

I'm sure it will be tinkled out of an upcoming Dojo announcement.

If they include him...WW look this time around.

captain%20obvious.jpg

Come on--Phantom bloody Hourglass!

I'm sure it will be tinkled out of an upcoming Dojo announcement.

Shouldn't it be "Tingled" out since it's related to Legend of Zelda?

The picture before it showed metaknight's ship, so it's probably something from kirby.

Gayyyyyyyy.

On a side note, I think mario looks great.

RE: Ness.

I'm the only one of my friends who likes to play as Ness. When playing a Random character game I mostly hate getting Zelda, Mewtwo, Yoshi, Pichu and Samus.

I want to see Dr. Mario return as well as Game and Watch.

I wouldn't be too sad to see Roy and Marth go, my friend loves going as Roy but i find him to be only good on Flatland due to his smash move, which is his only good move.

With the Nights composer on board, I can have a little bit of hope that NiGHTS is a character, even if it is just to promote the new Wii game. I know it's unlikely, but a guy can dream.

Ness is one of the best characters in the game.

Based on DK Jungle Beat, the Rumble Falls stage was revealed yesterday and it plays similar to the Ice Climbers stage in Melee. Yoshi was revealed today.

Man does Yoshi look like a fag.

I have to seriously ask... why do you think so?

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you... Ike.

ike.jpg

From Fire Emblem, Ike appears! The fact that he can wield a two-handed sword with a single hand is a testament to his magnificent strength.

He brings his special move "Aether" with him as he crashes the Brawl party. Try for a single-stroke finishing blow with his mighty blade!

ike_070801a.jpgike_070801b.jpgike_070801c.jpg

ike_070801d.jpg

I wonder if these means Marth and/or Roy are gone.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you... Ike.

ike.jpg

From Fire Emblem, Ike appears! The fact that he can wield a two-handed sword with a single hand is a testament to his magnificent strength.

He brings his special move "Aether" with him as he crashes the Brawl party. Try for a single-stroke finishing blow with his mighty blade!

ike_070801a.jpgike_070801b.jpgike_070801c.jpg

ike_070801d.jpg

I wonder if these means Marth and/or Roy are gone.

Roy's most likely definately gone. The only reason they put him in Melee in the first place was to plug his upcoming game.

Marth on the other hand may have a chance to stay in, as he was the first Fire Emblem lord. Wouldn't be completely shocked if he WASN'T in though.

Eh...I just want Mr. Game & Watch back. He was fun.

And if he's not, I'll stick with Wario or Pit.

EDIT: That third picture is very cool.

It looks like Brawl has been possibly pushed back in Europe till 2008. It's at the least TBA at the moment. If thats the case they'd better bring out a freeloader or some type of region remover before that.

yoshi.jpg

He might as well be holding a Cher cd.

I still don't like the fact they gave Yoshi arms. That's what his tounge was for!

yoshi.jpg

He might as well be holding a Cher cd.

I still don't like the fact they gave Yoshi arms. That's what his tounge was for!

Um, Yoshi has ALWAYS had arms.

Super_mario_world_box.jpg

See?

Yoshi produces eggs. "His" gender, or the nature of the species' genders and reproduction isn't exactly clear.

Maybe Miyamoto sucked at biology.

Yoshi produces eggs. "His" gender, or the nature of the species' genders and reproduction isn't exactly clear.

Maybe Miyamoto sucked at biology.

There's two theories of thought on this matter:

1)Yoshis have no gender, and can produce eggs if they want to no matter what. Depending on what's in the eggs will be the sign for reproduction

or

2)Male Yoshi eggs are just by-products from what they eat. Female Yoshis can do this too, but depending on certain circumstances can also have eggs for reproduction.

2)Male Yoshi eggs are just by-products from what they eat. Female Yoshis can do this too, but depending on certain circumstances can also have eggs for reproduction.

"Eggs", suuuure.

I'd say this is the most likely scenario, because Yoshis can and will use them as projectile weapons.

And I say Yoshi's male, because he was allegedly hooking up with Birdo (who is *female*, and was always female in Japan. NOA invented the transvestite thing).