TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

UFC Fight Night 11

That wasn't his fault, but he definitely doesn't seem to be in the game mentally if things don't go his way.

If he didn't do that stupid ass running away taunt, he wouldnt have had to shoot in for the takedown. It was a close fight, with Din winning until he did that stupid running away taunt and got taken down.

I'm glad he lost after that bullshit, and I'm a big Din Thomas fan.

I love all the condomdepot.com ads all over the place.

Quarry vs. Sell and Leben vs. Martin were both great slugfests. Miracle shot by Leben. He wasn't winning the scorecards and he was practically rocked... just lucky.

I had a feeling something was wrong with Din before Joe pointed it out... he didn't even try to defend himself. That looked pretty bad. He probably tore a few CLs.

Another great Spike card.

I love all the condomdepot.com ads all over the place.

Quarry vs. Sell and Leben vs. Martin were both great slugfests. Miracle shot by Leben. He wasn't winning the scorecards and he was practically rocked... just lucky.

I had a feeling something was wrong with Din before Joe pointed it out... he didn't even try to defend himself. That looked pretty bad. He probably tore a few CLs.

Another great Spike card.

This was one of the best UFL cards they have aired imho. Every fight was good to very good. Some great knockouts and good mat work. Can't say I'm happy leben won but man that last few seconds where he gets rocked a bit once, then gets REALLY rocked, only to come back and knock the other guy out was awesome.

I can't stand florian, and I especially can't stand him winning. I never liked watching him fight and he is even more obnoxious with his cocky " attitude and big mouth. However I still rate that fight as above average due to Din making fun of him, then florian jumping all over him and then Din blowing his knee out and losing moments later. Throw in the fact the ref seemed really slow in stopping the fight and it was worthwhile. I had to laugh at florian looking up at the ref and is like "well??" then keeps on hitting him.

Overall though you have to be damn happy at the end of the night..and it was free. And an extra bonus of the first round of the first fight being without the announcers. Was really cool hearing the action without them talking Good show.

Just watched the fights on DailyMotion, fun show.

SHOCKED that Leben knocked out Martin. I thought Terry would retire Chris from the UFC with this right.

Glad to see Kenny doing well, now that he's in the right weight class he's showing how good he really is.

I was never really sold on Martin's striking, Leben landing a counter shot to KO him doesn't come at all as a suprise to me. Leben's done it more then a few times in his career. Martin should've trained cardio and took the fight to the ground more, that would've been the smart gameplan.

Gray Maynard won his undercard fight in 9 seconds via Superman punch. Damn. That is all.

This needs to be found and linked to as soon as possible.

Ratings, via Alvarez:

Last night's UFC Fight Night show did a 1.6 rating and 1.9 million viewers. The first episode of TUF VI drew a 1.5 rating and 1.7 million viewers. Fight Night did 74% more viewers than the Chicago Cubs vs. Cincinnati Reds game on ESPN.

It was a great night of action, though the main event didn't end things on a high note. I really enjoyed the Quarry/Sell and Leben/Martin fights, especially because the fighters I wanted to win did so. And is the top of Pete Sell's head meant to look like it's expanding? It looked very strange.