TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
fazzle

I'm bored

do you really think giving out your phone number on a message board is a good idea?

The fuck?! Come on man... why aren't we all flooding Fazzle with calls and shit?

Seriously, can I be the only one bored and or drunk enough to call him?

I expected more from the assholes on this board to prank and stir something up.. but alas, I am let down by TSM.

Maybe because we'd be afraid to let anyone who's crazy enough to post their number online to have OUR number on his caller ID?

Whoever that was that just called me...I still have no fucking idea what you just said.

Did you say something about farting in my face? that's what it sounded like.

How do we know this is your number? Could be some poor guy wondering why people keep harassing him.

I don't see the problem

The sad thing is that if a UK poster gave away his phone number on the board, I actually would probably try and prank call him.

The sad thing is that if a UK poster gave away his phone number on the board, I actually would probably try and prank call him.

See what I mean? You're William Blake's ideal child.

Guest Vitamin X
Ok, so which one of you is the pussy from Chicago that was too scared to call, and had one of your female friends call instead?

I'm going to guess this was Gabe.

fazzle, I'd be happy to call but I don't really know you other than that you're the guy that always takes the Panthers in the kkk bowl. And you've had that invader zim av for a long time as well.

See what I mean? You're William Blake's ideal child.

I do have an interest in literature, but my knowledge of poetry is non existent.

Please explain this to me.

William Blake was pretty much the quintessential "Romantic" poet. He wrote poems describing the inherent beauty and innocence in things like children and nature, and then lamented over society's ruin of those things. His two favorite motifs are the lamb and the child. He ultimately said that children and lambs and shit like that were the most pure, beautiful, and perfect things on God's green Earth; free of corruption, white soul, what have you.

Here's "The Chimney Sweeper"

When my mother died I was very young,

And my father sold me while yet my tongue

Could scarcely cry " 'weep! 'weep! 'weep! 'weep!"

So your chimneys I sweep & in soot I sleep.

There's little Tom Dacre, who cried when his head,

That curl'd llke a lamb's back. was shav'd: so I said

"Hush. Tom! never mind it, for when your head's bare

You know that the soot cannot spoil your white hair."

And so he was quiet & that very night,

As Tom was a-sleeping, he had such a sight!

That thousands of sweepers, Dick, Joe, Ned or Jack.

Were all of them lock'd up in coffins of black.

And by came an Angel who had a bright key,

And he open'd the coffins & set them all free;

Then down a green plain leaping, laughing, they run,

And wash in a river. and shine in the Sun.

Then naked & white, all their bags left behind,

They rise upon clouds and sport in the wind;

And the Angel told Tom, if he'd be a good boy,

He'd have God for his father & never want joy.

And so Tom awoke; and we rose in the dark.

And got with our bags & our brushes to work.

Tho' the morning was cold, Tom was happy & warm;

So if all do their duty they need not fear harm.

William Blake was pretty much the quintessential "Romantic" poet. He wrote poems describing the inherent beauty and innocence in things like children and nature, and then lamented over society's ruin of those things. His two favorite motifs are the lamb and the child. He ultimately said that children and lambs and shit like that were the most pure, beautiful, and perfect things on God's green Earth; free of corruption, white soul, what have you.

On this board I have exhibited an enjoyment of anal sex and a penchant for refering to people as "cunts", I am not sure how my inherent innocence is displayed here.

I could post like 50 examples otherwise, but I have to go wash the marker off my chest.

Ok, so which one of you is the pussy from Chicago that was too scared to call, and had one of your female friends call instead?

I'm going to guess this was Gabe.

fazzle, I'd be happy to call but I don't really know you other than that you're the guy that always takes the Panthers in the kkk bowl. And you've had that invader zim av for a long time as well.

I'm only the Panthers cause goddamn Bob Barron took the Bills before I had the chance to.

And I've always had this GIR avatar. Even when chirs2 had the exact same one.

Why? Cause I'm too lazy to change it.

That is honestly my number.

I would call Luke-O, except I don't know the proper procedure for dialing out of country, like, press 9 first or whatever. I don't know it.

so what's the list looking like so far fazzle? :)

The TSM list?

You, Broward, some dude who I couldn't understand, and someone who was too much of a pussy to call and had a female friend of his call instead. Plus Milky, but I called him.

I think that's everyone from TSM, but I also got some calls when I was drunk or asleep, and therefore don't really remember them.

Plus somehow someone left a voice mail that STARTED OFF with ringing, and eventually "connected" to a customer service number, and was halfway through the "this call may be recorded for quality purposes" message before the voicemail time limit hit. Was that someone on here that did that?

Guest Vitamin X
I would call Luke-O, except I don't know the proper procedure for dialing out of country, like, press 9 first or whatever. I don't know it.

For us to call them, it would be 011-44-07795218485. I think that's how it would work.

I think I'll try calling luke-o later.