TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi 7/24

Oh wow, if Stevie was to get a WORLD Title match, at SUMMERSLAM, that is a holy shit moment right there. Or maybe a 3 way dance.

WWE management especially Steph isn't very fond of Punk.......there's about 4 guys on that roster they think higher of than him....

What four guys would that be? Proof? Source?

Taking a shot at this, possibly:

Morrison

Burke

Cor Von

Big Daddy V

This is a very tiny point, but I wish they'd give Striker some sort of prop. Maybe a cane, a huge 80's style cell phone, something, anything.

Having the Miz talk about how much women like him and then having these 3 yaks follow him around everywhere will turn him into a heel before it will get him over as a face. You can hear boos already. If Cor Von came out and pounced him at the end of that segment the pop would have been huge.

This is a very tiny point, but I wish they'd give Striker some sort of prop. Maybe a cane, a huge 80's style cell phone, something, anything.

A yardstick would be obvious, right?

Man,I wish Leyla woulda won instead of Ashley

They each won. They were different "seasons".

Having the Miz talk about how much women like him and then having these 3 yaks follow him around everywhere will turn him into a heel before it will get him over as a face. You can hear boos already. If Cor Von came out and pounced him at the end of that segment the pop would have been huge.

Has MCV ever resurfaced or is he still AWOL?

A yardstick would be obvious, right?

Man,I wish Leyla woulda won instead of Ashley

They each won. They were different "seasons".

Wrong Leyla.

You're thinking of Layla El of Kelly's Expose

Has MCV ever resurfaced or is he still AWOL?

I'll put aside the cheesy joke. He's still around. I'm not sure if he has come back to perform.

WWE management especially Steph isn't very fond of Punk.......there's about 4 guys on that roster they think higher of than him....

I know they like Burke and Cor Von more...looks like Morrison has moved ahead of him also.....I should have put Punk's 4th not that 4 guys were ahead of him.

It was on several sites credited to the observer awhile back that Burke and Cor Von were much higher thought of than Punk.

I know they like Burke and Cor Von more...looks like Morrison has moved ahead of him also.....I should have put Punk's 4th not that 4 guys were ahead of him.

It was on several sites credited to the observer awhile back that Burke and Cor Von were much higher thought of than Punk.

I guess that explains why Burke jobs to Punk in EVERY match they have and why Cor Von hasn't been on TV since he jobbed to Punk about a month ago.

Something must be up tonight. I, once again, posted that I wished they'd push Stevie, and he actually got a win. Then I posted that I wished that they'd give Striker a prop, and there he was with a pointer.

Hmmm...

I guess that explains why Burke jobs to Punk in EVERY match they have and why Cor Von hasn't been on TV since he jobbed to Punk about a month ago.

When a show is full of heels you can only push one at a time.....but Punk is the one jobbing in the high profile matches.....