TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
B@RTOK

Song List

I will compose a list of my favorite songs. Not for you to rate only for you to enjoy the same music that I have. Feel free to post any songs you think should be added to the list. Keep in mnd these are in no particular order.

The Animals-House of the Rising Sun

Blue Oyster Cult-Don't Fear the Reaper* (Amazing song, don't listen to it too many times)

Chevelle-Bend the Bracket* (Chevelle is the only modern "rock" band I like)

Chevelle-Vitamin R

Chevelle-Panic Prone*

Chris Cornel-You Know My Name

The Cure-Love Song*

The Cusre-the Lovecats* (A kind of jazz song)

Danzig-Thirteen* (Requires interesting taste)

Danzig-Not of this World

Danzig-She Rides

Danzig-Mother

Danzig-Twist of Cain

Danzig-Going Down to Die

Danzig-How the Gods Kill

Danzig-Blood and Tears

Deftones- Change [in the House of Flies]* (Best song by the Deftones)

Deftones-Minerva

Deftones-Battle-Axe* (Amazing guitar)

Deftones-My Own Summer [sove It]

Deftones-Lucky You

Deftones-Hole In the Earth* (Favorite song at the moment)

Deftones-The Chauffer*

Donovan-Hurdy Gurdy Man

Johnny Cash-I Walk the Line

Johhny Cash-Guess Things Happen That Way*

Johnny Cash-One Piece At a Time

Johnny Cash-Highwayman*

Johhny Cash-The Wanderer

Johhny Cash-Delia's Gone* (The ULTIMATE shoot em up bitch song)

Johhny Cash-Hurt

Led Zeppelin-Black Dog* (Led Zeppelin is my favorite rock band)

Led Zeppelin-Communication Breakdown*

Led Zeppelin-Misty Mountain Hop*

Led Zeppelin-Babe I'm Gonna Leave You*

Led Zeppelin-Whole Lotta Love

Led Zeppelin-Houses of the Holy

Led Zeppelin-Achilles' Last Stand*

Led Zeppelin-Dazed and Confused*

Led Zeppelin-The Rain Song

Led Zeppelin-All of My Love*

Led Zeppelin-Heartbreaker

Led Zeppelin-Kashmir*

Led Zeppelin-Ramble On

Led Zeppelin-Stairway to Heaven

Led Zeppelin-Your Time is Gonna Come*

Moby-Extreme Ways

Moby-Porcelain* (Very tranquil song, from the movie "The Beach")

Pantera-Throes of Rejection* (Pantera is just an awesome band)

Pantera-Drag the Waters*

Pantera-Mouth for War*

Pantera-Walk*

Pantera-Cemetary Gates*

Pantera-Planet Caravan*

Queen Adreena-Pretty Like Drugs* (A nice change from the men singing)

Queens of the Stone Age-Burn the Witch

This Shins-Saint Simon* (No one stops this song from playing)

This Shins-Carring is Creepy

This Shins-Weird Divide

This Shins-Sleeping Lessons* (Very tranquil song)

Sparta-Red.Right.Return* (Reminds me of the movie 300 for some reason)

I added a * next to my favorite songs. I did this list out of boredom.

You can't tell me that this post offends you or anyone else for being here ather then the music forum. Not to mention I didn't notice a music forum let alone will I post in it.

You can't tell me that this post offends you or anyone else for being here ather then the music forum. Not to mention I didn't notice a music forum let alone will I post in it.

I'm not saying this post offends me, there is just no reason for it to be in here. I really couldn't give a shit about your favorite songs. It's just superfluous for this forum, doesn't belong here, and could've been posted in the right place in the first place, anyways.

This Shins-Weird Divide

LOL.

And the music folder offends me. Bunch of uppity bitches who think their opinions matter more than everyone else's.

Wait, the Matt Youngs and Luke-O's of the world don't go in the music folder anymore? Maybe I should stop by there more often.

Bunch of uppity bitches who think their opinions matter more than everyone else's.

Yeah, you should fit in quite well.

Why? Because I don't like Fall Out Boy or Frank Zappa?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the only thing everyones ever agreed on in that folder is that The Transformers: The Movie soundtrack is fucking brilliant.

Why? Because I don't like Fall Out Boy or Frank Zappa?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the only thing everyones ever agreed on in that folder is that The Transformers: The Movie soundtrack is fucking brilliant.

Well the fact that you do not like Frank Zappa would certainly be indicative of bad taste, but it would seem that the people who actually do like Fall Out Boy raise the same complaint about the music folder regulars that you are raising now.

This Shins-Weird Divide

LOL.

And the music folder offends me. Bunch of uppity bitches who think their opinions matter more than everyone else's.

You're an arrogant, overly cocky asshole who thinks that what you want and what you like is better than everyone else's tastes, and that anyone who doesn't share the same elitist, holier than thou attitude shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions here.

Take your overinflated ego, bullshit banter, and ignorant inside jokes elsewhere.

Is this really going to turn into a debate about who's music is better? Because if it is, I'm glad I'm leaving today.

This Shins-Weird Divide

LOL.

You're an arrogant, overly cocky asshole who thinks that what you want and what you like is better than everyone else's tastes, and that anyone who doesn't share the same elitist, holier than thou attitude shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions here.

Take your overinflated ego, bullshit banter, and ignorant inside jokes elsewhere.

LOL.

People are easily offended when you insult their taste in music. In high school, I once had to go talk to the campus resource officer because I made fun of a girl for liking Something Corporate. I was unofficially charged with a class two misdemeanor harassment, and went about my merry way. Sometimes, I feel like I'm still talking to that stupid high school girl when I post here.

Except for Czech's occasional menstrual cramp—which, to his credit, he keeps in check (LOL) these days—accusations of snobbery within the music folder are unfounded.

Considering the source, that statement is the TSM equivalent of the grand wizard of the KKK putting out a press release stating that the organization is not racist.

Except for Czech's occasional menstrual cramp—which, to his credit, he keeps in check (LOL) these days—accusations of snobbery within the music folder are unfounded.

Considering the source, that statement is the TSM equivalent of the grand wizard of the KKK putting out a press release stating that the organization is not racist.

Hey, awesome, you can't disprove what I said. Dipshit.

You know, I listen to and like a lot of music that those snobs consider pretty well shit, but I get along with them fine. It's about attitude. (Plus I listen to good music on top of it).

Hey, awesome, you can't disprove what I said. Dipshit.

Your posts in that folder, along with those of people like Edwin, speak for themselves. You haven't done anything but prove me right.

Eh, the music folder is my favorite one on TSM. It's the only place where I can proclaim my love of the music of Cabaret Voltaire and J.G. Thirlwell, as well as read about Cam'ron being an idiot.