TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Bound for Glory taking place in Atlanta

Gail Kim defeated Roxxi Leauvax in the end to win the TNA Women's Championship.

Amazing Kong (Awesome Kong in TNA now, and both announcers kept slipping on the name) was the star of the Gauntlet though.

Amazing Kong tit slip?!?! I'll have to alert abowen.

Gail Kim won the title match. I think that Joe is gonna win this. It actually feels like a big ppv match. TNA is seriously doing a good job with this ppv.

That is so true. I can't think of a bad match. If I HAD to choose the worst match, it would be the tag table match, and even that was good. It played to the strengths of both teams. Plus I like the MCMG came out to help their hometown partners.

Someone is going to demand pics of the tit slip.....just because it happens no matter what womans tits fall out.

Besides the 5 TNA gals, I think just Kong is. I loved ODB she needs to sign. And I would sign Martinez.

Crowd is on fire during this match. TNA needs to get away from Orlando fast.

That's one of the drawbacks of TNA. Even ECW moved around. They can maintain Orlando as the "home base" but they need to do other PPVs from other venues.

Did Christian do a handspring DDT?! The stream was skipping around a little bit, so it appeared that way.

Yes, and it looked awesome. This match is SICK!

I am really surprised that every single match has had a clean finish tonight. It's so not TNA-like.

Sounds like they're doing their best not to kill the Atlanta crowd for the future.

I am really surprised that every single match has had a clean finish tonight. It's so not TNA-like.

And we've had ALL faces win. Tomko/AJ played the faces in their match. LAX are now pushed as faces.

Sounds like they're doing their best not to kill the Atlanta crowd for the future.

That, or they are saving the mother of all run-in fests for the title match. Maybe Kurt got his way with the clean finishes complaint. From what I have watched tonight, I have to say this hasn't been all that bad. The Joe match was good stuff, real good stuff. I had no problem with Tomko and AJ, they didn't factor in the finish at all.

Well, the guy that has the stream up switched the audio to Spanish, ruining the feel of the PPV for me. Hard to complain about a free PPV, but that commentary does nothing for me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand he just switched it back.

The guy hosting the stream is just being a dick.

It's free PPV, how is he being a dick? I don't care what language its in, I'm muting Don West and Tenay anyways.