TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Jeff Hardy suspended for 30 days

Ok here's something I've come across.....he may have been working a benefit show for a friend of his indy wrestler Krazy K or Kirby Mack who was recently injured and needs a surgery. There's some conflicts on if the show was last night or scheduled for September. Take all this for what it is worth but hey may have asked to work a benefit show for a friend of his before being sent home.

I don't know how reliable the information is, but over at The Hardy Show forum, people that personally know Matt and Jeff Hardy are saying that Jeff is hurt pretty bad, and it possibly has something to do with that sick botch that he took last week on RAW against Ken Kennedy.

Interesting. I wonder if he broke his neck or something and didn't realize it till later. I've heard of that happening before. But if that's the case, why all the speculation/mystery?

I don't know how reliable the information is, but over at The Hardy Show forum, people that personally know Matt and Jeff Hardy are saying that Jeff is hurt pretty bad, and it possibly has something to do with that sick botch that he took last week on RAW against Ken Kennedy.

Interesting. I wonder if he broke his neck or something and didn't realize it till later. I've heard of that happening before. But if that's the case, why all the speculation/mystery?

On the fall, he tucked his chin, his neck may be a little sore but it's not broken. If he didn't tuck his chin, then yes he'd be fucked.

http://www.thematthardyshow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24793

ok.. this is going to end right now! it has it's own thread because enough is enough. i have been gone all day and now i'm home and i'm home with news (even tho it had been posted by tiff and bubu).. just this very minute from jeff!

he wants all of you to know that he sustained neck and back injuries from his fall last week on raw. they (wwe) are giving him time off to heal!

Just for the record, my God, that forum is horrible. I'm visiting it so you guys don't have to.

They seem to totally be open to believe him, when it wouldn't shock me for a second that he'd lie to any of them.

If Jeff is injured enough that he's been removed from all plans for the foreseeable future, why didn't he go or get sent straight to a doctor? They say he's been given time off to heal, but I didn't see anything about seeing a doctor in there, which you'd think would happen if his injuries are bad enough that his feud with Umaga was dropped rather than postponed.

It wouldn't shock me if after what happened last week, Jeff tried to hide any injuries so he could continue working, and then WWE found out just how bad he is hurt and they're forcing him to take time off to heal up.

That botch did look pretty bad like, I rewatched the match and he seems totally blitzed out of his skull for the remainder of the match - which you can't really blame him for. Fair play to Kennedy, it looked like he tried to catch Jeff once he realized he had botched and had begun to fall.

Wouldn't they(WWE) just openly claim, "Hey, he is hurt from landing on his neck and will take time off" or do a injury spot along with Lashley?

It just reads like Jeff and the site are doing damage control here.

That botch did look pretty bad like, I rewatched the match and he seems totally blitzed out of his skull for the remainder of the match - which you can't really blame him for. Fair play to Kennedy, it looked like he tried to catch Jeff once he realized he had botched and had begun to fall.

Heads up to Kennedy for pushing him a bit, so he wouldn't land on top of his head.

It wouldn't shock me if after what happened last week, Jeff tried to hide any injuries so he could continue working, and then WWE found out just how bad he is hurt and they're forcing him to take time off to heal up.

If that's the case, and he is hurting that bad, why hasn't he been sent to a doctor to get checked out? If someone is injured enough to get sent home and removed from current plans, I would think he's injured enough to warrant being sent to a doctor or surgeon to get some kind of physical exam to find out the damage.

How do you know that he hasn't been to a doctor if he's actually hurt? Just because it hasn't been mentioned doesn't mean that it hasn't happened.

How do you know that he hasn't been to a doctor if he's actually hurt? Just because it hasn't been mentioned doesn't mean that it hasn't happened.

True, but you'd think that would be something Jeff or Jeff's board would mention, either to assuage fears that it's something more serious or to make the story plausible. If it comes out that Jeff's been examined or seen a doctor over this, then yes, he probably was injured as bad as is claimed. He's apparently injured enough to where he's been removed from all current plans. You'd think something that serious would cause WWE to get him checked out by a doctor so they know when they can put him back into their plans. That being the case, I would think WWE would want it out that Jeff's seeing a doctor, or that they plan on sending him to one, because of the botched move, if only to stop speculation that it's something other than what Jeff's side are claiming it to be.

Just for the record, my God, that forum is horrible. I'm visiting it so you guys don't have to.

The Hardy's have one of the worst fan followings in wrestling today. It's mostly just chubby pseudo goth chicks.

I'm just glad to hear he hasn't been fired. Jeff is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch these days, and I hope he can heal up soon. It's probably safe to say that we've seen the end of the Whisper in the Wind though.

The Hardy's have one of the worst fan followings in wrestling today. It's mostly just chubby pseudo goth chicks.

you couldn't be more wrong

I'm just glad to hear he hasn't been fired. Jeff is one of my favorite wrestlers to watch these days, and I hope he can heal up soon. It's probably safe to say that we've seen the end of the Whisper in the Wind though.

I doubt it, didn't he do the move again later in the match?

Well either that or he was to dumb to know any better.

Yeah, like 2 minutes later, which I couldn't believe - that takes some bottle.

Who knows if he was even in his right mind after that first fall. It could've been Mean Jimmy Jack Tomkins or Wolverine that finished that match.

Well, no matter what happened, we should know soon. Dave Scherer just posted on the PWI forum:

I am also of the very learned understanding that the story of him missing Raw due to the bump is a fraud, completely.

I am still working on getting the truth and will have an update later tonight or tomorrow.

This could get very interesting.

And so the plot thickens...

He may have, like someone mentioned earlier, missed the show to attend a benefit show for "Krazy K" Kirby Mack. The injury just happened, which would explain why his absence came out of nowhere. "Krazy K" was essentially his one and only apprentice and he has a tight connection to him, so he would probably miss RAW to support him.

HTQ: there are many cases in which an injury's severity isn't immedietely obvious. Like when Shawn Michaels got the back injury that put him out for four years, he didn't even realize anything was wrong until days later. It also took Brian Lee a week to know his neck got broken falling off the scaffold in ECW.