TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

oAo Monday Night Raw Thread -- 8/6/2007

Because Jillian's beaten Mickie, she's inherited the latter's lesbian stalker tendencies.

That's not how lesbian stalker tendencies work!

JR: Anything can in happen in WWE!

They're idea after bad ratings is.....more comedy, more skits and less wrestling or wrestling angles.

I was thinking the same thing....this raw has been pretty bad.

That woman's segment was awful...and we have seen it a million times already...yeah we get it jillian can't sing...yawn....and look they jobbed out mickie again.

Same shit, different week. For all the talk of WWE being spooked by the false 2.5 rating, the only change in Raw has been Vince venting his frustrations about congress and the media.

I think there's been less wrestling than usual as far as any "changes" there's a lot more stupid comedy though and less focus on anything really wrestling related.

Because Jillian's beaten Mickie, she's inherited the latter's lesbian stalker tendencies.

That's not how lesbian stalker tendencies work!

JR: Anything can in happen in WWE!

so if i beat Jillian Hall i will become a stalking lesbian :P

They're idea after bad ratings is.....more comedy, more skits and less wrestling or wrestling angles.

I was thinking the same thing....this raw has been pretty bad.

That woman's segment was awful...and we have seen it a million times already...yeah we get it jillian can't sing...yawn....and look they jobbed out mickie again.

Last weeks wasn't even that bad, 2 weeks ago was the one that was really shitty which of course was reflected in last weeks rating.

So Cena is talking to himself in a pretty lame segment and now you can't even say pissed off on TV?

I don't even bag Cena that much but cmon this segment sucks.......who thought this was a good idea?

His reaction keeps getting worse each time........I think even Cena fans are realizing this segment is pretty shitty.

... I turn it on to hear Cena say Carlito likes to swallow bannanas. ... Awesome.

Fuck RAW.

Anyone know what Vince's big announcement was?

"CENA SUCKS" chant.

Cut the damn segment already. This may be the absolute worst segment of the year.

That one was even worse than usual, conducting an interview with yourself and making stupid jokes.....they need some new material for him really quick.

I remember Lance Storm talking about how Disco and Russo's booking problem back in WCW was trying to make everything funny, regardless of how important it was or if it was in a good position to draw money.

Seems like a similar problem exists with Cena.

Is Cena contractually bound to make at least one gay joke every week?

He's the new Roddy Piper........remember when he use to do that every week on Nitro?

"CENA SUCKS" chant.

Cut the damn segment already. This may be the absolute worst segment of the year.

Two weeks in a row that a segment runs way longer than it needs too. I mean you would think cena would be pissed enough after being beat and spit on to immediately whoop carlitos ass...but nope, we get more gay jokes! whoo!

Cena is so fucking boring right now that its not even funny.

"CENA SUCKS" chant.

Two weeks in a row that a segment runs way longer than it needs too. I mean you would think cena would be pissed enough after being beat and spit on to immediately whoop carlitos ass...but nope, we get more gay jokes! whoo!

Cena is so fucking boring right now that its not even funny.

There's someone enjoying it out there I guess.