TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Why do guests look at the most bizarre things

Never figured out why the guests on here look at the strangest things, look at this for example, someone looking at a Velocity report from 2003? Are most of the guests just web trawlers, and who is google.com?

post-4037-1186319178_thumb.jpg

Before opening the thread, I thought you meant, like, visitors to your house always examined your knick-knacks and such.

Christ, that's exactly what I was thinking. Guests poking around in your medicine cabinet and stuff.

Before opening the thread, I thought you meant, like, visitors to your house always examined your knick-knacks and such.

Christ, that's exactly what I was thinking. Guests poking around in your medicine cabinet and stuff.

Yup. Pictures, too.

Lately I've been getting CanadianGuitarist and CanadianChris mixed up due to having both similar names and similar avs

Me too, for some reason I used to get Murmuring Beast and The Man In Blak mixed up as well. Oh, and when I first started Kotzenjunge and Incandenza.

Lately I've been getting CanadianGuitarist and CanadianChris mixed up due to having both similar names and similar avs

He's an infinitely better poster than I am. Notice his versatility in the sports folder, and his far fewer drunken posts.

This raises a question: Do you notice avatars more than signatures?

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

Remember the golden age of sigs, when there were these two people named Thunder and Nikki who made banners for everyone? Those days are gone now, and the sigs were probably kinda dopey.

Spiff's sig was always a favorite of mine

I turned them off because of a combination of some people having NSFW sigs, and also because of some lord-awful sigs (see also: mildmegasus).

Plus it makes the post lengths uniform

I just recently turned sigs on now that I have a faster connection and it doesnt take 6 forevers to load all the pictures..

I just don't give a shit about what people want to put in their sigs.

Remember the golden age of sigs, when there were these two people named Thunder and Nikki who made banners for everyone? Those days are gone now, and the sigs were probably kinda dopey.

Wow I had forgotten about Thunder and Nikki.

I like sigs. The only problem is that I check TSM mostly when I'm at work, and they rarely load when I'm there due to websense.

Yeah, that's actually kind of a running joke between me and a friend of mine. There was this kid we used to hang around with who, when he would come over, would start combing through drawers etc. and would be like "Dude, where'd you get this~!" And it would be the most uninteresting shit, too.