TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Copper Feel

If I were to put "Kristianna" on ignore

God, you guys are mean.

I do think girls should show their tits more in general. What's it going to hurt? It's not like I won't show you whatever of mine you want to see. I also agree with Dave Chappelle that it should be socially acceptable to compliment women on their tits.

I do not so much object to her using herself as her avatar - other posters such as Matt Young and No Cal Mike have done this in the past for instance, but rather I object to the pre supposition she makes by including her breasts that we will all find her to be attractive.

I do not so much object to her using herself as her avatar - other posters such as Matt Young and No Cal Mike have done this in the past for instance

Hey, she's much easier on the eyes than those two

Actually I'm going to say she's the most attractive person to use their own picture, except Leena.

NoCal Mike looks like Genghis Khan, and Matt Young looks like me before a hard night. But I look like a different person in every picture, so I'm not saying I'm not hot, because I am. Strangers make out with me. And there's also the guy who licks Jericho, and he looks like Private fucking Pyle. Anybody else?

Really, what kind of loser is so insecure about their appearance that they need to use their clevage to gain acceptance from an internet wrestling board?

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad
Really, what kind of loser is so insecure about their apperance that they need to use their clevage to gain acceptance from an internet wrestling board?

Kristianna = Leena, smothered in gravy, Texas-style!

Maybe she just likes pictures of herself?

If I had the money, I'd commission a giant portrait of me in sitting in a gothic mansion, holding a glass of brandy.

I've got a picture of me without a shirt on the wall.

This thread makes me laugh. Dude, I'm sorry my breasts are offensive to you, but I don't really know what crawled up your ass and died to make you want to lash out at me because of it.

I pity you.

There are those who have said some nice things about me in this thread, and I thank you for that. But even if no-one found me attractive in the slightest bit, it wouldn't undermine my own opinion of my appearance.

Once again, I'm sorry if you find boobs distasteful on a wrestling forum, but I guess that's really your problem... and not mine.

Thank you, drive through.

I don't really know what crawled up your ass and died to make you want to lash out at me because of it.

I pity you.

But even if no-one found me attractive in the slightest bit, it wouldn't undermine my own opinion of my appearance.

I'm jumping on the banwagon. Your avatar is annoying; Amnesia is great.

I find her attractive in some bit.

This post is one part honest and one part just to spite the rest of you.

Women are the worst. And so is anyone keeping that fucking "The thread that never ends" thread alive.

2x agree

Meh, doesn't bother me in the slightest, don't think I'm alone here, but she is a good looking lass.

Although her other avatar picture was better, but that might just be me.

That, and she has actually been the best new poster as of late.

I pity you.

Also, bowling in a corset top and mini-skirt is definitely a good way to attract more attention from sweaty old rednecks than I ever wanted.

And yet you pity me? I bet you wanted some degree of attention from them, didn't you?

I pity you.

Also, bowling in a corset top and mini-skirt is definitely a good way to attract more attention from sweaty old rednecks than I ever wanted.

And yet you pity me? I bet you wanted some degree of attention from them didn't you?

Oh no, gods no. I wanted attention from all the guys at the dance club I went to a few hours before. My friends and I just decided to go bowling afterwards.

You seem to have some sort of issues with a confident, self-affirmed woman in this community. I'm just here to do like everyone else and talk about wrestling for the most part. But if such a folder like the Chocolate Socket and Love, Sex and Dating exists, I'm going to speak freely and openly about whatever I'm comfortable with saying. What's the problem with that?

I mean, honestly... it's not really my avatar that bothers you, is it?

The story about Louie Anderson getting drunk and sexually assaulting a guy makes me laugh every single time. Hard.

I imagine him saying something like "let me lick your balls" in the voice he used in Life with Louie and I laugh.

I'm just here to do like everyone else and talk about wrestling for the most part.

That's not what everyone else does!

I mean, honestly... it's not really my avatar that bothers you, is it?

Actually, it is. Your breasts are a sight for gouged eyes.

I would have no objection to an avatar of your face.

Ha, well then... I'm sorry my good man. But unless a moderator or admin says something to me about it, I don't really think I'll change my avatar until I'm good and ready.

I'm sorry that you don't like me, but I no longer consider it a matter worth my time. Enjoy stewing in your own irrational hatred of me and my breasts.

Put me on ignore if you think it'll solve all of your ills. I have my sincerest doubts that it will.

The entire point of this thread was to ask if putting you on ignore will save me from having to see your avatar. If it will then sure, but I would like to see that question answered.