TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cwilson13

Pbone.

He is you.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's him. He looks like you wanna look, he fucks like you wanna fuck, he is smart, capable, and most importantly, he is free in all the ways that you are not.

Guest Soriano's Torn Quad

What's the all-time leaderboard for Threads Directed At People? Leena at 1, Fridge 2, myself 3?

Guest Vitamin X

I don't think Czech ranks that highly either, there's the infamous CronoT thread, and that's all that comes to mind immediately. The rest must've just been rather forgettable.

I've had seven threads directed at me.

25 if you include ones I've started.

I'm comfortable with that.

Were alot of the threads about WP started by WP or were they just previous threads that were hijacked & then revolved around him? If the latter is the case would that count?

That's a good point- I can think of a number of threads in LSD that started off harmless enough then turned into WP threads. The question is, should one get more or less credit for highjacking a thread?

Guest Vitamin X

More, because that means they got everyone's attention and are making them respond to him.

It's like that one Simpsons episode where all the billboards come to life and stomping over everything in Springfield, then they come up with the solution to "just don't look!" and they all start dying off. That's like, the complete opposite of what happens on this board.

I can't remember how many times I kept telling people "If WP makes a thread, just ignore it and let it drop into the second page and out of our collective consciousness" but there'd always be (at least) one idiot who'd say "no durhey thisll bee fun ya" and perpetuating the monster until the mods finally put an overdue bullet into his account

And now a matt young thread about a unattractive girls jiggling tits is at the top of the LSD thread for weeks. Are you happy now!!

I personally have just never understood the point of banning some people. You don't like them? Put them on ignore. Or, SCROLL...it takes less than a second.

I mean yeah, if you have someone that just responds to every thread as "DICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKCOCKDICKDICKDICKDICK" Then ban him or her but people getting banned because you were annoyed by them annoys me.

*bans people*

And now a matt young thread about a unattractive girls jiggling tits is at the top of the LSD thread for weeks. Are you happy now!!

I personally have just never understood the point of banning some people. You don't like them? Put them on ignore. Or, SCROLL...it takes less than a second.

I mean yeah, if you have someone that just responds to every thread as "DICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKCOCKDICKDICKDICKDICK" Then ban him or her but people getting banned because you were annoyed by them annoys me.

*bans people*

DICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKCOCKDICKDICKDICKDICK