TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

608. I hate to bump up this thread again after the extensive clean up that Cheech has led over the past day and a half or so but the Benoit debate rearing its ugly head again in the DVD thread (of all places) has forced me to.

608. I hate to bump up this thread again after the extensive clean up that Cheech has led over the past day and a half or so but the Benoit debate rearing its ugly head again in the DVD thread (of all places) has forced me to.

I've got the cattle prod ready if they keep this shit up.

Yeah, and I should have let it slide when someone asked Truthiness to say why he thought Benoit should be kept off DVDs. I hoped my one line answer would be good enough but realized too late I wasn't helping and probably making it worse.

My post was edited, and I feel like we be in Mother Russia, down with this dick-tator-ship

I'm just trying to hold a black man down.

Honestly, I am sorry for that. In the future I won't be editing posts. Feel free to bag on Marvin and myself all you want in the Chocolate Socket.

And what the hell, a warning??!! VP OF LOOKING OUT A MOTHERFUCKING WINDOW DON'T GET NO WARNING.

Ya just gonna treat me like I'm John McCain, and you're my little Jew I bring around to correct me on when I fuck something up, ya know?

Finding out that goldengreek is 35 is one of the most depressing things I've read here since I found out that JN News is 26.

And another thing, can't some people wait more than a couple minutes after WrestleMania before declaring it the worst ever?

In fairness, Manias 17-23 (maybe not 18) have been good - great so I guess people want the best. I heard a lot of backlash about 23 last year too.

But the people comparing it to Mania IX (I'm guessing purely because it was outdoors) are a funny bunch. Also, what's is goldgreek's deal? Is he actually from Greece and new to the English language?

Since Cheech took over, I've returned to the WWE folder. I don't go there often, I've just been posting over there again.

Lest we forget edgehead69's thread where he said that we all can agree that WrestleMania 23 was the worst of all time.

IMHO, the last bad WrestleMania was XV (yes, I'm the guy who really enjoys WrestleMania 2000)

I still vote Enigma being the main reason that folder sucks.

Also, someone posts that really fucked up scary video of the fireworks exploding into the bleeder seats and only two people comment on it

w/r/t that fireworks thing: I repeatedly saw that story on Headline News yesterday, and the footage of some fucked-up looking redneck in a John Cena t-shirt being carted off in an ambulance made me laugh every time.

Since Cheech took over, I've returned to the WWE folder. I don't go there often, I've just been posting over there again.

What number did we leave off on?

I don't see a difference really, at this point. It's not better, it's not worse. No I don't have ideas to make it better either. I'm pretty apathetic about it really. If there's something in there I want to post about, I will go in and post about it. If there's not, I won't. It was that way before Cheech, it's that way with Cheech, it'll be that way after Cheech.