TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

I think that we should be more cautious w/r/t our use of a person's weight as an insult, Dandy. Let's not forget the (admittedly humourous) debacle that was Matt Young .vs. Carlito Brigante.

Can I get a "no ban pass" if I post that Hogan-Flair story daily, al?

No. You could try the stunt here or in graphics testing, but the board community would be fully within their rights to hit you repeatedly with a rolled up newspaper.

I really have an urge to post Chris Benoit editing assumptions at every opportunity and watch them turn into facts within five minutes.

Dude that's totally not my fault! Other people ran with it. It also happened in General.

Today I was wearing a Ric Flair shirt (it was just a huge picture of his face), and some old lady saw it said "Oh, he lives in the apartment next door to me."

I know that has nothing to do with the folder, but oh well.

What was the point in closing the Benoit thread? Yeah it sucked, but it was fun watching people continually argue about something that happened 8 months ago with every single beaten to death since then.

What was the point in closing the Benoit thread? Yeah it sucked, but it was fun watching people continually argue about something that happened 8 months ago with every single beaten to death since then.

Eh I wouldn't worry much about it, the "Cena calling out Rock" thread is really picking up.

Why, do you think I'm wrong too?

I'm just trying to get a simple point across, which is some wrestlers want to be wrestlers and not actors - which are two different things - but I guess I'll give up :(

Jingus, why are you training to become a D-list actor?

Why, do you think I'm wrong too?

I'm just trying to get a simple point across, which is some wrestlers want to be wrestlers and not actors - which are two different things - but I guess I'll give up :(

Jingus, why are you training to become a D-list actor?

It's cool, I killed the beast off before it could get legs and ended the thread.

Wrestling fans can become pretty self loathing. Like johns.

Wrestling is a difficult business to be in. Like hookers. Some girls despise themselves every time they turn a trick. Some are proud of their work, and as any pimp will tell you, there are some girls who always wanted to be a hoe. I'd say most are somewhere in the middle.

Wrestling's kind of like that. It's kind of like rock and roll, too.

Wrestlers are people like anyone else. Chris Jericho wanted to be a rock star, Mick Foley wanted to be an author, and apparently Rock wants to be an actor. And they are all those things. And wrestlers too. Or like Bradshaw. He's some kind of financial genius, right? But he worked primarily in wrestling... because he wanted to. Like how Cat Stevens quit being a rock star to basically be a full time Muslim. Is being a rock star a more prestigious and better paying and frankly easier career? Absolutely. Is he stupid for doing it? No, because he wanted to.

I don't know why I'm arguing twiztedmind's point, except that he is, in fact, right.

So I had this crazy dream last night. Chris Benoit and I are hanging out for some reason, we get into a heated arguement, he says some shit then I say some shit. Finally I'm like "Whatever dude, don't KILL anybody and we'll talk.", then I hear this big "OOOOOOOO" like you hear when somebody says something mean on Saved By the Bell. He gets up to run after me but I escape.

The Truthiness adds to my theory that almost all posters with terrible usernames are terrible posters. Also posters with good usernames are generally good posters.

TSM: Where you can judge a book by its cover.

The Truthiness adds to my theory that almost all posters with terrible usernames are terrible posters. Also posters with good usernames are generally good posters.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with the name "The Truthiness", but I'm a Colbert fan. As for The Truthiness the poster, not so much. I seem to recall him having some argument about how unover or bad someone was (Shawn Michaels, I think) awhile ago. I can't remember much about it (thankfully) but I'm sure it was very stupid with everyone chiming in.

I have this thing about not liking people who use all lowercase letters for their username (and especially all caps), but that's more of an IRC issue. There are very often exceptions that prove the rule doesn't apply - Cheech Tremendous pre-Tremendous, for example (happy birthday by the way), but you'll get a dustinbeaverton that supports it. He just posted in the Cena / Rock thread to inform us he's gotten better and rarely posts.

Truthiness was saying that Shawn Michaels is not capable of carrying people to or holding up his end of a 4 to 5 star match...neverminding the fact that he's had 4 or 5 star matches with guys like UT and Kevin Nash.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with the name "The Truthiness", but I'm a Colbert fan. As for The Truthiness the poster, not so much. I seem to recall him having some argument about how unover or bad someone was (Shawn Michaels, I think) awhile ago. I can't remember much about it (thankfully) but I'm sure it was very stupid with everyone chiming in.

I forgot it was a Colbert reference. I guess it's not that bad of a name but he's one hell of a bad poster.

And dustinbeaverton is a surprisingly wise man. I think Marvin could learn a lesson or two from him...

Truthiness was saying that Shawn Michaels is not capable of carrying people to or holding up his end of a 4 to 5 star match...neverminding the fact that he's had 4 or 5 star matches with guys like UT and Kevin Nash.

Are you implying that Taker is a bad worker?

Anyway, dude also thinks Christian, and Kurt Angle are bad workers... He's a retard.

UT isn't an entirely bad worker...as long as he's paired with the right people. HBK, in that instance.

I will give him credit, however, for having a good match with Nash at WM12.