TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

A self congratulatory, masturbatory, reference filled congregation.

This change is what brought me back.

Hey, welcome back.

TSM is an interesting networking venue. For some reason, it always seems strange to me when people refer to each other by first names.

Reason #......Fuck it, I lost count: Everyone still thinks HHH is the devil when it comes to putting people over.

well it didn't take long for this to happen:

Triple H's brother-in-law passed away

gee, was it Shane McMahon? har har

How would Vince McMahon handle it? Stupid joke follows...

#439. Oooh the Hall of Fame is coming up soon. I know who should get in. Koko B Ware, Bam Bam Bigelow, Earthquake, the Bushwhackers and Doink!

Fucking idiots.

Cheech, I'm sorry but you're wrong on this one. The WWE Hall of Fame doesn't mean shit. Johnny Rodz and William "The Refrigerator" Perry are in there. I don't see why people get worked up one way or another over it.

I guess that #440 will be people getting worked up over WWE Hall of Fame.

#439. Oooh the Hall of Fame is coming up soon. I know who should get in. Koko B Ware, Bam Bam Bigelow, Earthquake, the Bushwhackers and Doink!

Fucking idiots.

Cheech, I'm sorry but you're wrong on this one. The WWE Hall of Fame doesn't mean shit. Johnny Rodz and William "The Refrigerator" Perry are in there. I don't see why people get worked up one way or another over it.

I guess that #440 will be people getting worked up over WWE Hall of Fame.

Yeah, it doesn't mean shit. But if you're going to take the time to debate who should and shouldn't be going in, shouldn't you hold yourself to a higher standard? I am not exactly sure why the WWE folder guys, who I guess are the die-hard fanatics of the product, want their Hall of Fame to become a bigger joke than it already is.

I can see what you're saying. And at the risk of dragging down this folder with wrestling talk, I don't really see what's wrong with inducting Bam Bam and Earthquake into the Hall of Fame. They both had solid runs and they're both dead which certainly helps their cases.

And I'm not going to lie, even though I disagree with his induction, I'd mark hard if Koko showed up on WWE TV with the parrot again.

Guest kaplanir

Fucking idiots.

It sucks having to burn another account on this jackass, but why on earth doesn't anyone call you out for being so goddamn terrible.

Your uppity ignorance puts Keiper to shame. I'm surprised he doesn't ban you for trying to take his crown.

I'm not sure if it's flattering or pathetic that she has to sneak onto a board she was banned from months ago to point out that she doesn't think I'm a good poster.

I'd wager on pathetic. Next step will be to post on the Pit about what a horrible poster and mod I am, then trying to perpetuate a terrible "board war" that only her and Paul care about.