TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

People posting the same news that was posted a few posts above theirs or a page back and the subject has already been discussed and somehow a new convo starts about the same topic that has already been posted and discussed.

#441. Chris Benoit

^That one pisses me off. It's not funny. It's not cute. It's not smart. Stop doing it.

Can we stop typing Benoit's name and then crossing it out or saying things such as "you know who" or "he who shall not be named" or something equally non-clever in place of Benoit? Just type Benoit...or child murderer if you prefer.

This goes with the General Folder as well.

yep

Why the hell is the benoit toxicology thread 175 fucking pages?

Ridiculous.

Basically so people can keep posting the same lame jokes, as already mentioned in this thread.

I actually see that as just an excuse to use the "crossed out" text code. I mean, how often does the opportunity for that come up?

Never. Rarely.

#441. Chris Benoit

^That one pisses me off. It's not funny. It's not cute. It's not smart. Stop doing it.

Can we stop typing Benoit's name and then crossing it out or saying things such as "you know who" or "he who shall not be named" or something equally non-clever in place of Benoit? Just type Benoit...or child murderer if you prefer.

yep

Sorry BL, I totally forgot you said that. I'm lame.

Ridiculous.

When the thread first got to around 100 pages some poster said that it had to be the longest thread in TSM history because he couldn't remember one ever getting to 100 pages. The funny thing was there were about a half dozen other active topics on the board that were well over that many pages.

This meshes with my theory that most of the posters in that folder have no idea that the rest of the board exists.

#441. Chris Benoit

yep

Sorry BL, I totally forgot you said that. I'm lame.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one that thinks the pratice of doing that is retardation at it's highest level.

The best single season/Pro-Patriots/anti-Patriots shit in the sports folder is far worse than anything I've seen in the WWE folder for months. People are actually insulting each other because they other's person's favorite team is not as good, as if they play for the team. Sports folder may very well be the worst on this board.

The worst thing about WWE folder is they'll be a topic being discussed and some shit-head will go on for two paragraphs with fantasy booking of what he would do in the situation. This happens usually once a thread and is always horrendous and a bore to read. Whenever I see something beginning with "This is what you do...." or "They should do this..." I immediatly scroll down to the next post or exit altogether.

If I were the 2008-2009 Patriots, I would re-sign Moss, sign Chad Johnson, sign Steve Smith (Panthers), trade up to draft Darren McFadden, and then run a 4 wide single back offense. Then, I would run the hook and ladder at least once a game. I would win every game, and then win every game in the playoffs including the Super Bowl. However, I would make sure the Giants went undefeated until the Super Bowl as well, so it could be the highest rated SB ever! TWO undefeated teams, playing for the championship, in a rematch from last year's Super Bowl!!!*

*This was in response to Angle-Plex comparing the WWE folder to the Sports folder.

Ridiculous.

When the thread first got to around 100 pages some poster said that it had to be the longest thread in TSM history because he couldn't remember one ever getting to 100 pages. The funny thing was there were about a half dozen other active topics on the board that were well over that many pages.

This meshes with my theory that most of the posters in that folder have no idea that the rest of the board exists.

You can actually sort the board by most replied topics, so anyone can see where it ranks. Surprisingly, it is indeed second in that folder trailing only the original CTDWAT meta-thread.

You can actually sort the board by most replied topics, so anyone can see where it ranks. Surprisingly, it is indeed second in that folder trailing only the original CTDWAT meta-thread.

I never actually considered that topic to be a meta-thread. A mega-thread maybe, but there wasn't anything advanced going on there.

I know it applys more to the TNA folder, but people really over-reacting to an angle or show or PPV.

HOLY FUCK WHAT A SHIT LOAD OF FUCK I'M NOT GIVING THEM ANY MORE OF MY MONEY!! FUCK TNA! WHAT A BUNCH OF USELESS CUNYS!!

Calm down, it's fucking wrestling.

The best thing about a lot of the TNA posters is that they really only bitch about A storyline and that makes them not want to watch a TNA show, even though a lot of TNA matches are pretty good and other storylines are pretty decent, but that one storyline will turn them competely off from TNA.