TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

TSM NBA H2H: Year 5

I'm giving him until around 11 PM tonight (so approx. 11 hours after this post.) If he doesn't have a pick in by then, we'll skip him.

OK, time's up. KOAB can make a pick whenever he gets in, but until then, he's skipped. Here's Harley's pick

a few posts below.

Edited by alfdogg

Whoops...Dirk is a keeper. Guess Harley didn't look at the list close enough. His second choice was Tim Duncan. Pic forthcoming.

OK, I just got Marvin's choices via PM. Stevie has until 11 AM tommorrow to make his pick. (EDIT: 11:11, to be exact.)

I should stress again, if you're going to bed, or work, or anywhere, and are going to be out for a while, leave me or someone you know will be around a list of your top 3 (at least) choices via PM. My work schedule is 1-9 PM ET, Friday through Tuesday.

Edited by alfdogg

My favorite thing about this draft every year, the hilarious pictures.

The Kenny Thomas Pumping Gas picture is still the best in my book. Hopefully we can find something to rival it this year.

I'm glad that picture is my greatest contribution to this board.

I choose Chris Paul.

digitalmaxchrispaul.jpg

And Alfdogg told me that Marvin's pick is none other than..

vince-carter-1-med.jpg

Vince Carter

I hate to say it, but we had better stop and find another member, because if KOAB doesn't show up, good luck finding someone to inherit what will be the shittiest roster in fantasy basketball history.

I agree. I want this to move along too, but I don't see how we can finish the first madness round without that team drafting. Anyone taking over that team is going to have absolutely no chance in hell if they don't get a first round pick.

I guess if I haven't heard back from KOAB tonight, then I'll drop him and find someone new to take that spot.

Another idea I had should he not come around, was to just do the draft with 19 people, then use one of my spare accounts and just throw a bunch of scrubs on that team, either guys who are injured for the year or would never play. Essentially it would be a bye week. Does that sound like a good idea?

I'd like a 20th player, but we absolutely can't find someone a bye week will be fine. I can't believe we can't find someone for a 20th player. Normally people are beating down the doors to get into this league.

I say we just give that team the next best ranked player on yahoo, and end up giving the team to someone who wants to get in if we are replacing KOAB.

Hey. I was actually in the process of typing up a PM to someone regarding the spot, but my internet connection mysteriously disappeared for reasons I'm still not sure of. I PROMISE I'll get something done about this tonight, whether it be track down another manager or go with the bye team. But right now, I need to get to bed.

Also, if no one has any objections, I'm going to shorten the time limit to 24 hours once we get our new team.