TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
In Credible

Californication

I watched the pilot episode via Netflix free preview and thought it was great. I don't have show time, but just downloaded through episode 6 and it's great. David Duchovny is great in this, very funny and charismatic. I suggest people check it out either on Showtime or through d/l. I've never really liked Duchovny in anything, but he does a great job in this.

Anybody else watching this?

I've caught a few episodes, definitely good stuff.

I just saw the first episode for free on showtime.com when I saw the first episode of Weeds for this season. Dont have showtime though so i havent seen anything from them since.... thinkin bout DLing some of Weeds, do you watch that as well, or just Californication?

We had a glitch in our cable box and we had showtime on demand just long enough to watch the first episode, and i must say, i was hooked from the start. David Duchovny is absolutely hilarious.

If you could, maybe PM me a link to where I can download these? I have internet restrictions at work and it won't let me search for downloads on my normal TV download sites. I'll check it when I get home.

I get all my tv shows from isohunt if your familiar with torrents its quite easy to use.

It's .com btw.

Spike I haven't seen Weeds, but I've heard good things. I saw the first episode of Californication on Netflix and started d/ling after that. I'll check it out though.

So I just watched the second episode of Californication and liked it just as much as the pilot, I think Ill start watching this show in addition to Weeds. You can stream both from tv-links . co . uk thats what i use anyway, but you could always download them as well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/30/arts/30a...F.html?ref=arts

Duchovny in Rehab for Sex Addiction

Compiled by JULIE BLOOM

Published: August 29, 2008

David Duchovny has entered a rehabilitation center for sex addiction, The Associated Press reported. Mr. Duchovny, who plays a sex-obsessed character on the Showtime show “Californication,” did so voluntarily, according to a statement on Thursday from his lawyer, Stanton Stein. The statement also quoted Mr. Duchovny as saying, “I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family.” Mr. Duchovny has been married to the actress Téa Leoni since 1997. They have two children. The second season of “Californication” begins on Sept. 28.

Gotta give the man respect, such a dedicated performer that he goes method for his most recent TV role.