TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Sexy Dirty Money

Premieres tonight on ABC at 10 PM. Stars Peter Krause from Six Feet Under, Donald Sutherland, and William Baldwin, and from the previews, looks to me to be a winner. I'm a huge fan of Krause, so I hope it is. Anyone else going to watch?

I enjoyed it. The episode has some very comedic and some very serious moments through. I look foward to see what this series brings to the table.

I hate you.

The show will live and die by Krause and Sutherland but Baldwin should be a key component to this quality of this show. If the debut was supposed to be a lesser show to the next pair of episodes, we should be in for something pretty good.

Am I the only one still watching this show? I thought tonight's episode was quite fantastic. Although it gets lost in all of the other big ensemble shows, I think this one does the absolute best job of progressing everyone's storyline at a reasonable pace, allowing us to get behind all of the characters, all in all still progressing the main "dad death" story arc. The acting is still solid and the writing gets better each show. Plus, Peter Krause and Donald Sutherland is still a one-two man combo.

I don't think it'll pick up any EMMYs other a nod for Sutherland but I do know that it's been one of the very throughly entertaining new shows of the season.