TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

1, and only 1, reason why the CE Folder Sucks Dick

The only problem I am a part of is the "too much sexy" problem.

Seriously...what the fuck does TL DR

Taint loving Dildo Rock(that would be a kickass genre of music....Dildo Rock)

True Love Doesn't Rot. That is indeed true.

Take long dick, Robert. Because you want Robert to take long dick.

Lectures in maturity from Ripper... that's what my life was missing

The only thing I can be thankful for is that the time you wasted in this thread trying figure out a fairly well established internet acronym is time you couldn't use furthering the awfulness of the CE folder

And Rant's clouding the issue (hey, is that familiar?). This isn't a black-white or right-left thing, this is an "everybody, regardless of ideology, sucks" thing

The irony is that the reason new people probably don't go/stay in there is because there's no new people in there. CHANGE BEGETS CHANGE! I may have to venture north with my new ideas (by which I mean moderately conservative, and not at all new) to shake things up. Or I might not. Either way.

Yesterday, I noticed my dog had cracked a nail on one of his hind paws—when, I don't know—so today I took him to a vet to have it looked it. It was already infected, though only a little bit; they put him under sedation, removed the nail, cleaned up the infected area and prescribed him some anti-biotics. His hind left paw is bandaged up, but it doesn't seem to be bothering him. He'll be okay.

I guess the stress of the vet visit + the drugs he's currently on caused this, but man, he just totally ralphed into my housemate's shoe, which, along with its unblemished sibling, was sitting innocently in the living room. I hope he's understanding about this, because I have no intention on reimbursing him for it, outside of maybe buying him a beer.

Oh GTFOH, TINWOP.

TL;DR is kinda lame anyway.

"That is a paragraph and not a sentence...it would be require reading!"

That is definately not why CE sucks. It sucks but that ain't the reason.

The next time I have to look at that ugly mug, accompanying another post of "Ee-vil corporations be destroying America!", is hopefully the last

Yesterday, I noticed my dog had cracked a nail on one of his hind paws—when, I don't know—so today I took him to a vet to have it looked it. It was already infected, though only a little bit; they put him under sedation, removed the nail, cleaned up the infected area and prescribed him some anti-biotics. His hind left paw is bandaged up, but it doesn't seem to be bothering him. He'll be okay.

I guess the stress of the vet visit + the drugs he's currently on caused this, but man, he just totally ralphed into my housemate's shoe, which, along with its unblemished sibling, was sitting innocently in the living room. I hope he's understanding about this, because I have no intention on reimbursing him for it, outside of maybe buying him a beer.

Maybe it was when you broke his leg!

Guest Vitamin X

On a related topic, the one thing that makes the Sports folder suck is the "My favorite team won/lost a game today!" talk. I know I'd been guilty of it before, doesn't make it any less annoying. I tried to get away from that, really.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Running commentary of what's going on during one football game of many being played is a peeve of mine. If I cared, I'd find out elsewhere. Don't waste time with little dink-and-dunk posts every two minutes, just make one big post when needed. Make all reports very important now.