TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gym Class Fallout

NFL Week 5 Fails to Rebuild New Orleans

Guest Gym Class Fallout
OMG! I have competition on the board for biggest Ravens homer.

Competition is good for the free market. It's bad for us.

Well, I guess Derek Anderson's delaying of Brady Quinn is almost over. Three interceptions against the Patriots in a game where the Pats offense hasn't been stellar against the Browns defense.

It's not that suprising. Crennel knows this system well, Brady has overthrown ALOT of open recievers, and Cleveland isnt a bad team really. They should be 3-1 coming into this game.

And the Pats cover...barely

EDIT: On another note, is the Lions secondary the worst in NFL history? They're allowing opossing QB's to complete 70% of their passes.

Giants 3rd Down D is still horrible but damn they only gave up 10 points.

And hey the Giant rushing O has been suprisingly productive this year despite no Tiki

Giants 3rd Down D is still horrible but damn they only gave up 10 points.

And hey the Giant rushing O has been suprisingly productive this year despite no Tiki

Maybe Tiki isn't as great as Tiki thought he was.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Dolphins go 0-16, just for the complete irony of being both the only undefeated and winless team in NFL history

At the very least it would hopefully silence those remaining members of the '72 team who still publicly celebrate every time the final undefeated team loses

don't look now, but Arizona has a winning record

and given the shittiness of their division, who knows what could happen

They beat every team like 38-14!

Yes... they beat a bad Jets team, a bad Bills team, an apparently bad Chargers team, a defensively bad Bengals team and a traditionally bad Browns team. You're right. They're so going undefeated...

Ok Billick, WHY is McNair playing? HE CANNOT COMPLETE SHORT PASSES CORRECTLY!!!

FIRE BILLICK NOW!!

Lucked out with PI there. Now DRIVE the ball use your weapons!

They beat every team like 38-14!

Yes... they beat a bad Jets team, a bad Bills team, an apparently bad Chargers team, a defensively bad Bengals team and a traditionally bad Browns team. You're right. They're so going undefeated...

I'm glad you agree.

Eventually it's going to be a bad Raiders team, a bad Chiefs team, a bad Broncos team, and a bad Giants team, Redskins team, Eagles team, then Cowboys team. If they were squeaking by these teams I wouldn't count on it, but they're doing it with ease.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Dolphins go 0-16, just for the complete irony of being both the only undefeated and winless team in NFL history

At the very least it would hopefully silence those remaining members of the '72 team who still publicly celebrate every time the final undefeated team loses

The expansion Bucs lost their first 26 games, so they wouldn't be the first team to go winless since the merge.

I'd like to give some props to Kris Brown, who became only the third person in history with 3 50+ yard FGs in the same game (54, 54, and a game winning 57) as the still injury plagued Texans managed to squeak past the Dolphins. Not a pretty game, but I'll take it. They still need AJ, Jacoby Jones and Ahman Green back ASAP because the offense looks.... I'll be generous and say less than average.

The expansion Bucs lost their first 26 games, so they wouldn't be the first team to go winless since the merge.

Looking back I see my wording was a bit off... I meant the Dolphins being in possession of both an undefeated and winless season.

Plus if they were winless they'd be the first team to go 0-16 (the Bucs were 0-14 in their first year)

The Jags are 3-1, thank goodness. Losing Byron Leftwich was the downfall of this team. That said, the statistics say this team shouldn't even have one win, much less three.

Also, it's nice to see San Diego getting their shit together. Since they're on every week, it's better to watch a winning team every week than a bad one.