TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW Thread 10/08/07

Not Val Venis!

Can we drop this yet?

Why single me out for saying it when several others made the same comment?

Not Val Venis!

Can we drop this yet?

Why single me out for saying it when several others made the same comment?

You were the last one, that's all. Nothing personal.

Like I just suggested in the chat, I wish WWE would just have a team of masked generic jobbers for crap like this. They could just over sell everything to at least make it entertaining.

Guest NitroJMS

Remember when Santino and Snitsky were built? What happened to that?

Oh yea....

"he should be able to take Snitsky..."

Snitsky has beaten Kane clean on PPV. Even at his most over in 1998-99, Val Venis could never do that.

Snitsky has also jobbed to Chavo Guerrero, among others, clean before.

"he should be able to take Snitsky..."

Snitsky has beaten Kane clean on PPV. Even at his most over in 1998-99, Val Venis could never do that.

Snitsky has also jobbed to Chavo Guerrero, among others, clean before.

Touche'...

I doubt UTSHU would give you that one though

I'm going to laugh my ass off if it ends up being the "second coming" of the Hart Foundation at Cyber Sunday.

That is the back-up plan from what I have heard. However, who is out there to put them over from the old generation? Bret or Anvil? Is there anyone else?

I'm going to laugh my ass off if it ends up being the "second coming" of the Hart Foundation at Cyber Sunday.

That is the back-up plan from what I have heard. However, who is out there to put them over from the old generation? Bret or Anvil? Is there anyone else?

If the others came back from the dead, that'd be a hell of a way to put over the new kids.

I'd mark out for Jimmy Hart as their manager.

If the others came back from the dead, that'd be a hell of a way to put over the new kids.

They could always wheel out Dynamite to put over Harry at least.

Unless Billington's hatred of Davey Boy extends to his offspring as well.

I'd mark out for Jimmy Hart as their manager.

We have a winner. I didn't even think of that one.

Umaga has gone from unbeatable super-heel to Meng 1998.

If this means he has to always be called "THEMONSTERUMAGA" and says to Jeff Hardy "You must die so that I may live", then I'm all for it.

I don't recall Snitsky losing clean to Chavo. But Snitsky has still been higher up the card than Val Venis has ever been, main eventing Survivor Series '04 (with a chance to earn a World Title shot as a favor from Bischoff) and being pushed better during his run. Val was the IC, Euro and Tag Champ, but at times when those titles were worthless, and he his title runs for all three were rather heatless and poorly received.

Randy Orton had damn well better not lose a match (meaning take a pin or submission) until Mania. If they do this "Triple H has won, can he do it again at the PPV!" shit, it'll kill his title momentum, which actually has a chance to develop.

Get Umaga away from the heavyweights and put him back in there with Jeff.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Orton/HHH has been a rather great feud so far. Delivering the in-ring work, very good booking, and good crowd heat.

You know, since Umaga is basically a clown anyway now, his running corner attack should be called "Ass To Mouth". I'd pop for JR's "ASS TO MOUTH! BY GAWD, NO! HE HAS DELIVERED ASS TO MOUTH!"

Well, at least he's taking a pretty good beatdown. If I thought Umaga had a chance in Hell of getting the best of HHH in the long run I might be interested.

edit: When does the Squash Tour get updated, Sledge?

Guest cheetoe

This actually looks like they are going to go with a HHH/Umage fued. That would be great. It would keep him away from Orton... and it would mean Orton could fued with someone else? Jericho? Please?