TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrior

e-feds

Guest Warrior

Does anybody know of any good e-feds for online fantasy wrestling? Not ones that use actual pro wrestlers to control, but ones where you have to create your own fantasy wrestlers for role play or simulation.

Let me know.

Time for embarrassing confession time;

I got kicked out of an E-Fed when I was about 13 for "shooting" about the guy who wrote the wrestler my wrestler was feuding with, saying his interviews didn't make sense and he was a terrible writer. This was around the time Vince Russo was doing a bunch of worked shoot angles in WCW so I guess I was "inspired" by that.

Guest the_last_rites

I got kicked out of an E-Fed when I was about 13 for "shooting" about the guy who wrote the wrestler my wrestler was feuding with, saying his interviews didn't make sense and he was a terrible writer. This was around the time Vince Russo was doing a bunch of worked shoot angles in WCW so I guess I was "inspired" by that.

Brothah, you shoot'ed when you were 13? You're my fcukin god

I still remember me trying out an efed one single time. The character's name was Sniper. I had this upper midcard feud with some guy whose name I dont remember. I once interfered in his match with a flamethrower and sing'ed his hair and went ahead to powerbomb him on the announcers table. The guy did the exact same thing in the next weeks show and proceeded to cut a promo about how what I did was just kiddy stuff and what he did was the real shit even though he did the exact same shit as I did. That kinda was weird and I just pm'ed the admin saying why he allowed that to be written down. He assuaged my sore ego and said along the lines of wanting me to be a long time player and that he had a major push planned for me. Well that kept the grumblings from my side in check. But a cpl of days later their site got hacked into oblivion and ever since then I really didnt bother with efeds. Typing out and submitting something really good only to have some idiot with editing power rewrite it as he sees fit just didnt bode well with me, in retrospect. So i dropped efedding, just like that(errr thats how efeds still work right?) . Damn that was 9 years ago. This I can remember, but I cant remember to do my laundry

Brothah, you shoot'ed when you were 13? You're my fcukin god

I still remember me trying out an efed one single time. The character's name was Sniper. I had this upper midcard feud with some guy whose name I dont remember. I once interfered in his match with a flamethrower and sing'ed his hair and went ahead to powerbomb him on the announcers table. The guy did the exact same thing in the next weeks show and proceeded to cut a promo about how what I did was just kiddy stuff and what he did was the real shit even though he did the exact same shit as I did. That kinda was weird and I just pm'ed the admin saying why he allowed that to be written down. He assuaged my sore ego and said along the lines of wanting me to be a long time player and that he had a major push planned for me. Well that kept the grumblings from my side in check. But a cpl of days later their site got hacked into oblivion and ever since then I really didnt bother with efeds. Typing out and submitting something really good only to have some idiot with editing power rewrite it as he sees fit just didnt bode well with me, in retrospect. So i dropped efedding, just like that(errr thats how efeds still work right?) . Damn that was 9 years ago. This I can remember, but I cant remember to do my laundry

Hell, I ran a league... with my ego at the time plus the egos of several people who were considered prominent in the e-wrestling community... I look back on those days and just laugh my ass off.

primetimecentral.net or .com can't remember which anymore probably has a good amount of links still up for various efeds. They used to have a large interfed, but are now just a set of forums. Also I believe fwrestling.com hosts a lot of feds.

The SWF. It's located in the gutter of these very boards, so you needn't travel far for your fix. You write your own matches with no promos required, upon which your success is based. It's in something of a rebuilding phase, with current plans calling for two shows a month and writers setting their own schedule by volunteering when need be, leaving plenty of time to write.

Guest Warrior

I used to quit e-feds for those same reasons. After I shot on the awful roleplayers, of course. I REALLY hated bad roleplaying and bad spelling too.

I haven't been in an e-fed for almost 5 years, but I get the itch every so often. It gives me something to do and I also like to see the characters/wrestlers that others come up with.

Shit, I was in an E-Fed about 10 years ago and my character actually became the focal point after a while. It was strange because my character was gaining steam and popularity around the same time Steve Austin was. I was so proud....lol

I guess some of it had to do with my character not giving a damn about anything and his name being Damian "Bad Ass" Boulder

Shit, I was in an E-Fed about 10 years ago and my character actually became the focal point after a while. It was strange because my character was gaining steam and popularity around the same time Steve Austin was. I was so proud....lol

I guess some of it had to do with my character not giving a damn about anything and his name being Damian "Bad Ass" Boulder

I had one called "The Messiah of Pro-Wrestling"...

Modesty was never my strong point.

I occasionally get really frustrated with e-fedding, because I come up with these long, sometimes intricate storylines that I put a lot of work into, and then they finally come to fruition...and the fed either closes down or hits a dry spell. I teased, foreshadowed, and finally executed an insurrection of the "farm league" of one e-fed, and it ended up with just me and another guy being the only two people left. The one I'm in now, I built up the fact that my character didn't care about titles, and just generally thought very little of them, from the beginning. So I came up with a storyline where he got attacked by a new guy he'd been working with because the new guy wanted a title shot. I took a break for "injuries" and when I came back I started going after the title. I finally won it and said that the promotion would be a better place if people weren't so caught up in winning the world title, so I was leaving and taking the belt with me. Two months of planning followed by three months of execution, and the fed is in the low-point of a down-swing. It's enough to make me just stick with TEW.

There's one fed that I have occassionally been a part of for the last seven years: http://www.striketowers.com

I had to quit recently because I lost the reliability of my internet connection. However, like some on this board, I just do it to do something and see what characters others come up with. Since the boom period died it seems that there aren't that many "e-wrestlers" out there.

I recently joined SWF, and so far have only had time to write one match that wasn't that good. But I am really trying to fit it in!

Been in the SWF nearly three years after running one for six. Using the same character for 11 years, which is about 10 years past normal life expectancy.

God I need a life.

Since the boom period died it seems that there aren't that many "e-wrestlers" out there.

Uh, no, there's actually a crazy amount of ewrestlers and leagues out right now. Of course not all of them are GOOD, but you can find more good than bad.

Does anybody know of any good e-feds for online fantasy wrestling? Not ones that use actual pro wrestlers to control, but ones where you have to create your own fantasy wrestlers for role play or simulation.

Let me know.

The E-Wrestling Round Table *clicky*, which has been around since like 1995 in various incarnations, is a forum dedicated to ewrestling talk and has listings for many feds.

Hardkore World *clicky* is a unique fed that's been around since 1987, that has some of the best match results I've ever seen. It runs on a regional territory system with feds currently running in America (based out of California), Hardkore South (running florida, goergia and the southern US), Australia, Canada, Britain, and Japan. One show a month from each region, each region has their own regional Championships with A World Heavyweight, World Light Heavyweight, World Tag (and six man) and World Women's titles being defended throughout the various regions.

I'm actually now in charge (well, co-charge with King Cucaracha) of the SWF, and throw my lot in with Luke-O, Geedorah and JHawk in saying that you should try us out. Also, if anyone comes down and checks us out I'd like to point out that although (at time of writing) I am World Champion I won the belt BEFORE I ended up in charge, so it's not an abuse-of-power issue. And I'm currently trying to figure out what to do with it...

Anywho,

If anyone here is interested in taking Bret & Owen Hart in my E-fed, WWF Old School, just hit me up on MSN Messenger, and we'll talk turkey.