TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hoff

The Ignore List is Fantastic

Oh, man. So for a long time, I've been a proponent of "if you don't like someone's post, scroll past it." And I do still think it holds water. It's easy. But, having spent more time in the WWE folder as of late, I decided to give the ignore list a go and see if it improved things any. And man, it is wonderful. I've got like eight people on it right now, and my visits up atop the board are much more fulfilling. Anytime I see someone repeatedly piss me off, BAM, right on the list. It's worked so well I've made it a boardwide thing. And I'd like to suggest everyone else give it a try. I mean, everyone's got those posters that they just can't stand...why not cut them off at the pass? Hell, I hope the people who don't like me (perish the thought!) throw me on there, because it's gonna make TSM more enjoyable for everyone involved.

Here's to you, ignore list. Excelsior.

Guest Vitamin X

I agree. I only started doing the ignore list thing as of late with the Ravening up of the NFL threads, and threw Marv, who by now has to be the biggest douchebag of all the regulars here now that raza's gone (and hope he stays that way) and the relentless hordes of inexplicable newbs who all seem to be Ravens fans. If I didn't know better, I'd figure Marv was starting up extra accounts and talking to himself about the Baltimore Ravens in the threads to make it appear as if there were more fans of the team or something. Or maybe I don't know better and that shit really is goin' on.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

Marvin also sullied Mundane Sports Achievements, and I won't forgive him for that.

I think the ignore thing is pretty lame, though.

I agree. I only started doing the ignore list thing as of late with the Ravening up of the NFL threads, and threw Marv, who by now has to be the biggest douchebag of all the regulars here now that raza's gone (and hope he stays that way) and the relentless hordes of inexplicable newbs who all seem to be Ravens fans. If I didn't know better, I'd figure Marv was starting up extra accounts and talking to himself about the Baltimore Ravens in the threads to make it appear as if there were more fans of the team or something. Or maybe I don't know better and that shit really is goin' on.

Im not starting up other accounts..Is it that crazy to think that there could be more than 1 fan of a football team on here? And fuck all the hate for talking Ravens in the NFL threads. Last time I checked they're as much of a part of the goddamned NFL as the lame ass Chicago Bears are and I see whathisface posting about them all the time as if anyone actually fucking cares about the Chicago Bears aside from anyone still stuck in the 80's with their head up Mike Ditka's ass.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

That was some serious vaginal inflammation up there. Jesus fuck. When I read that in my head, it was punctuated with spastic sobbing.

Guest benoitwasmurdered

If everyone used the ignore feature we'd have missed some of the most famous moments on TSM.

When I used to ignore people on IRC it became somewhat confusing when people were responding to something the ignoree said. I don't know of anyone who I want to see 0% of their posts, but it could happen. I hate reading a lot of the people's repetitive comments in the Raw threads but they might say something that was worth my time to read in the 24/7 Discussion thread. Who knows, eh?

I probably should just ignore raz though, I'm pretty sure he's always awful. He seems to be MIA right now but this happened earlier in the year too.

Im not starting up other accounts..Is it that crazy to think that there could be more than 1 fan of a football team on here? And fuck all the hate for talking Ravens in the NFL threads. Last time I checked they're as much of a part of the goddamned NFL as the lame ass Chicago Bears are and I see whathisface posting about them all the time as if anyone actually fucking cares about the Chicago Bears aside from anyone still stuck in the 80's with their head up Mike Ditka's ass.

I hope you realize the retardism of this post. I mean why quote someone to retort if they have already ignored you. Imbesil.

Marvin also sullied Mundane Sports Achievements, and I won't forgive him for that.

I think the ignore thing is pretty lame, though.

C'mon now. You should have known when you started that thread that there would be a lot of crap to wade through.

I hope you realize the retardism of this post. I mean why quote someone to retort if they have already ignored you. Imbesil.

Man, B@RTOK, you are on fire!

*ahem*

I hope you realize the retardism of this post. I mean, why quote someone to retort if they have already ignored you? Imbecile.

Now, I know full well "retardism" isn't a word, but it's late and I can't think of a reasonable substitute right now. Also, "retardism" does certainly convey his emotion, even if it isn't proper English.

Guest Vitamin X

Thanks to B@RTOK's quoting the post up there, I was able to read Marvin's eloquent reply and I read it the exact same way that he did. I also imagine that as soon as he clicked the send button, he slapped his desk and buried his face into a pool of tears.

You know I'm kidding. See it was just a joke because I could never be on your ignore list, and at the same time, I would never say "Fuck Hoff" unless I was telling my numerous bitches to have coitus with you.

I'm up to 13 people on the ol' girl now. It's still going well. At times, the WWE folder can be a little disjointed and hard to read, but that was far truer before I started using the ignore list.

If everyone used the ignore feature we'd have missed some of the most famous moments on TSM.

Totally off topic...but where exactly is that av from/who's in it?

Just before he passed on, my grandpappy gave me one last bit of advice - "You can't ignore the cactus when it's stuck up your behind." Now, this was not random deathbed rambling. If you’ve got that thorn in your side, there’re two ways to go about business. You can be a little pony, and let it be, hopin’ it’ll disappear. It may, eventually, but you’ll always be the little saddlesore that couldn’t muster it up to take care of it yourself. The cowpoke’s way is to reach in there, pinch that thing with your mighty digits, and rip it out with all the force of the desert wind. What I’m saying, and I’ll put this in a way you city folk can understand, is face them slickers you don’t like, and bring ‘em down. You herd ‘em in, and make your own thoughts felt.

That’s what this here bulletin board is for.

Thing is, you CAN ignore the cactus when it's stuck up your behind. The board has a built-in feature to let you do so. And it's wonderful.

Guest Gus

The Baltimore Ravens!!

Bal..

Even I can't get excited about their 9-7 wins. Ban all Raven fans.