Ref Choices: JBL/Foley/Austin

Pick: Austin

Double DQ finish.

ECW Championship Match (Fans' choice)

CM Punk vs. ???

Choices: Big Daddy V/John Morrison/The Miz

Pick: Morrison

CM Punk def. Morrison

Triple H vs. Umaga (Fans pick the match)

Choices: Street Fight/First Blood/Steel Cage

Pick: Steel Cage

Triple H def. Umaga

MVP vs. Matt Hardy: Fans choose the stipulation

Choices: MMA Match/Wrestling Match/Boxing Match

Pick: MMA Match

MVP def. Hardy

Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay: Fans decide the stipulation

Choices: Stretcher Match/Shillelagh on a pole match/No DQ match

Pick: Shillelagh on a pole match

Rey def. Finlay

Divas Halloween Costume Contest

Meh

and finally

save_us.229

After predicting correctly that he would NOT appear at No Mercy, Jericho will indeed make his return on this pay per view. My guess? He returns as a HEEL.

and finally

save_us.229

After predicting correctly that he would NOT appear at No Mercy, Jericho will indeed make his return on this pay per view. My guess? He returns as a HEEL.

Nah, I say he comes back the next night on Raw. As much as I would LOVE Jericho to return as a heel, a face run is more likely.

My money is on the debut on RAW the night after.

As for the PPV, looks like a generic filler PPV which I will gladly watch for free at the bar

Yeah, they will probably use him on the post PPV RAW since that is when they usually get a ratings boast of people wanting to find out what happened at the PPV. Not to mention, live free TV needs something that makes it seem important again. Lately it hasn't been important at all.

You think they will do that nonsense where they turn the lights black and when they come back on, someone is on the ground hurt. Then it will say saveus222 somewhere or some shit. And find out tomorrow to see who it was?

I don't watch wrestling anymore, but Jericho could get me to somewhat.

I thought the other Cyber Sunday thread was the OAO, but whatever. Anyway for a WWE PPV this looks pretty good. Batista / Taker have always delivered a good match, Orton vs HBK or Hardy should be fine / good, and with only 6 matches, Rey / Finlay should have time to be really good too. Hopefully Hardy / MVP is a wrestling match because that could be good too. Umaga and HHH had a great brawl on Monday and here's hoping they finally have the good match they can if they're not squashing Umaga n 6 minutes.

Guest joshtothemaxx

I feel like a noob for asking this, but is there anywhere I can watch Cyber Sunday online?

Guest Kesh

so what did you guys vote for?

I voted

Hardy

Foley

Morrison

First Blood

Wrestling match

Stretcher match

eh, I really see no point in voting sence the popular choices are going to win anyway.

Orton Vs Hardy, JBL as referee and Punk Vs Morrison would be my votes. but yeah, like thats gonna happen.

I feel like a noob for asking this, but is there anywhere I can watch Cyber Sunday online?

Repeated for emphasis. Lately, finding online streams has been real poor. What little has been around lately has been unwatchable crap.

I can't believe people are seriously into the idea of Jeff Hardy as a World Title contender. I mean, I hear the reactions as much as anyone but... I dunno, you know the roster is thin when Jeff Hardy's main-eventing your PPVs.

The guys one of the better workers technically, and is the most over guy on RAW at least (and yes, he was more over than Cena before the injury). His mic skills are poor, but that didn't stop Lashley.

so what did you guys vote for?

I voted

Hardy

Foley

Morrison

First Blood

Wrestling match

Stretcher match

I would vote, but it takes so damn long I couldn't be bothered.

The guys one of the better workers technically, and is the most over guy on RAW at least (and yes, he was more over than Cena before the injury). His mic skills are poor, but that didn't stop Lashley.

No. He's not one of the better workers technically. Hardy is a heat machine, due to a) the girls cheer for him, b) the goths cheer for him and c) he has a reputation for doing mental stuff, which covers for the fact that he's not as suicidal now as he used to be. In terms of knowing when to make his face comeback, he's got a good understanding of it. You can do worse.

I have no interest in this PPV tonight since I bet Jericho comes back tomorrow night anyway. Besides, they won't change any belts on a show where they can't 100% control stuff. At least not if it is honest.

I've always wondered, is the voting a work, or do the fans legitimally choose the matches? I know they've always tried to sway fans to vote a certain way (Flair begging in a promo for his match with HHH to be in a cage last year for example), but didn't know if they actually acted upon real voting results or not.

It's obvious Shawn is supposed to win, but if Hardy actually got more votes, would they go with him?

It's been legit every other time, don't see why it wouldn't be this year especially considering there is nothing that really needs to be fixed.

For whatever it's worth (probably nothing), the digital guide preview for Raw says "a look at the new WWE champion".

I've always wondered, is the voting a work, or do the fans legitimally choose the matches? I know they've always tried to sway fans to vote a certain way (Flair begging in a promo for his match with HHH to be in a cage last year for example), but didn't know if they actually acted upon real voting results or not.

It's obvious Shawn is supposed to win, but if Hardy actually got more votes, would they go with him?

One of the past few years, they had a voting and Matt Hardy was one of the choices. He wasn't "supposed" to win, but he did indeed and it shocked a lot of people.

I think it's always legit, other than obviously pushing the choices they want people to vote for on their shows leading up to the PPV.

Guest thehartfoundation
For whatever it's worth (probably nothing), the digital guide preview for Raw says "a look at the new WWE champion".

On my digital guide it says Cyber Sunday PPV results: Who is the WWE Champ? It is a little wierd that it says that on yours.

Guest whizzo

I think this may be the best ppv of the year for us UKers for the two simple reasons that we dont have to pay for this one and also it starts an hour earlier than normal (midnight instead of 1 am)

pity its probably gonna be rubbish eh?

"Cyber Sunday results and a look at the new WWE champion (pro wrestling)" is the word for word preview on the "Prevue" system from Cogeco in Canada. Weird.

The Comcast preview for the pay-per-view starts out as "The Supercharged Warriors for the WWE...

Gotta love the irony