TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The College Football Thread 11/13 - 11/17

Guest Vitamin X

FUCK, down 11-30 after that punt return.

Hey, maybe OU-UO could still happen, just a lower bowl game if KU beats the Sooners.

Game over.

Oregon can still win the Pac-10 if USC beats Arizona State and forces a three-way tie which obviously the Ducks win by beating them both. That's assuming they take care of UCLA and Oregon State which I wouldn't assume at this point.

You have to wonder how excited U of A fans can really be about this as this will save Mike Stoops' job.

Wow. I just turned the game on. That's absolutely terrible, and 100% not the way you want to see a team drop out of the title hunt. I guess every team needs to have its backup prepared for situations like this, but man. Poor bastards.

And immediately after virtually putting the game away, Arizona coughs it up.

It's getting a little ridiculous with the reviews, even if it looks like this call might be overturned as well.

For a program that hasn't been to a bowl game since 1998, storming the field after beating the #2 team in the country is acceptable.

And they are already starting.

They're not even waiting until the end of the game. Arizona might risk forfeit if these people get out of control.

Brady Leaf, the anti-Rex Grossman.

Down by seven, first and ten, gonna checkdown. Second and seven, still down, clock ticking...check down. Third down, can't fail here, time for a check down.

Okay, Fuck it. I'm going to go on record and say it now.

Kansas Vs West Virginia: Your BCS Title Game, folks.

Of course I may be wrong, and I full well expect to be. But if I'm right, you heard it here first.

And yes, I know about LSU, and I full well think LSU is going to lose again.

In Brady Leaf's defense (can't believe I'm saying that) he is the WORST fit for that offense ever and he was hurt. Ducks fans have hated on him for years, no reason to expect greatness now. They probably would've benched him but the 3rd stringer tore his ACL a few weeks ago.