TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 11.20.07

Kane and Big Daddy V will meet once again on ECW on Sci Fi, and this time Big Daddy V will have an extra advantage, as if his body mass wasn't enough. Daddy and his mentor Matt Striker are set to face Kane in a Handicap Match just two days after Big Daddy V pinned the Big Red Machine during the Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Will Big Daddy V experience similar success? Can Kane overcome the odds of going up against two opponents at once?

ECW Champion CM Punk overcame his battle of numbers at Survivor Series when he earned a victory in Sunday's Triple Threat ECW Title Match to kick off the pay-per-view. WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz have kept the Straightedge Superstar's hands full on ECW on Sci Fi. Will they continue making their runs for the gold? In the meantime, will they be able to successfully defend their new titles despite their differences? Do they have more than CM Punk on their minds now that they are also participating in SmackDown action?

Kelly Kelly & Michelle McCool proved victorious against Melina & Layla on ECW on Sci Fi. To top it off, Kelly found herself a member of the winning team in the 10 Diva Tag Team Match on Sunday. Will her success in the ring continue?

Find out the answers to all of these questions and more on the next ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday at 10/9 CT. Also, be sure to catch ECW in its entirety every week on WWE.com, available from Wednesday to the following Monday afternoon

Too bad RVD wasn't still around. I think that would make a good feud between the two for the title with a build up to Wrestlemania.

As for now, I think they should bring over someone from Smackdown to challenge for the title.

I know it's not where they will go, and it probably wouldn't be what Flair would want either. What if Flair/Punk was the little feud Flair has going out. I really don't feel like typing out a big long scenario, but I think with some mic time, stretching out matches, building up Flair as either ECW Champion, or as a contender, and maybe a Punk heel turn it could work.

Shouldn't a brand's champion be in the main event of a show? Why the hell is Punk facing Dykstra in the curtain-jerker?

that was a pretty sick gts

Yeah, mucho props to Ultra-Jobber for the good sell. Maybe they'll reward him by putting him in a mid-card feud with The Miz.

Dykstra will hold the World Title sometime in his career. I mean he's what 22-23 years old?

I'm sure he could be an upper mid card heel if they let him do his "The First Ken Dykstra" schtick.

I guess Shelton Benjamin finally convinced somebody that he was worth more than HEAT matches with Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Val Venis.

I guess Shelton Benjamin finally convinced somebody that he was worth more than HEAT matches with Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Val Venis.

Dude, Shelton Benjamin with Burke as his mouthpiece has me all sorts of excited. Shelton could have some awesome matches with Punk...if creative lets them go at it.

Too bad RVD wasn't still around. I think that would make a good feud between the two for the title with a build up to Wrestlemania.

As for now, I think they should bring over someone from Smackdown to challenge for the title.

I had RVD face Punk at ECW's WrestleMania in my TEW game. SmackDown! and ECW also have a "talent exchange contract" as well in my game.

I assume Shelton jumped to ECW full time since he is a RAw wrestler otherwise? What happens to Charlie Haas? Release?

Burke and Benjamin should "borrow" Total Elimination from The Eliminators as their finisher. That is the most badass finisher ever.

Who did Shelton face?

Dreamer.

And I personally didn't find that move that bad. For the people who say it looks like he's taking a Bossman Slam to himself...well, the Downward Spiral/Flatliner/Whatever else it was called looked like someone was giving themselfs a Rock Bottom.

Did they have breast implants in the 50's?

Thorn looks hilarious......that was the haircut and general look he had when he was Seven in the indies and OVW.