TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

Hulk and Linda split up

wrestlingobserver.com:

After teasing marriages problems as an angle on "Hogan Knows Best," it came a reality as Linda Bollea filed for divorce from Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea on Tuesday after 23 years of marriage.

No reason was given in the divorce filing.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

Now that sucks.

Hopefully it doesn't end up like Ric Flair's divorce.

My guess is that this has to do with Nick being a danger to society behind the wheel, and all the things that led up to that and have happened with respect to it.

God created the Heavens, he created the Earth! He created all the Hulkamaniacs! Then, he created a set of 24-inch pythons, brother! Whatcha gonna do Linda... Watcha gonna do? When the 24 inch pythons and Hulkamania destroy you!

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
God created the Heavens, he created the Earth! He created all the Hulkamaniacs! Then, he created a set of 24-inch pythons, brother! Whatcha gonna do Linda... Watcha gonna do? When the 24 inch pythons and Hulkamania destroy you!

Everyone should be rooting for Hulk in this. Do you really want her to get half his stuff and him have to Ric Flair it back into the WWE as a regular performer in order to maintain his lifestyle?

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

From CNN.com:

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce.

He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

Oh man I can't wait for the next season of Hogan Knows Best to feature Hulk hitting up the clubs with Beefcake and Knobs as his wingmen.

So those basketballs are available again? Giggity Giggity

Eww. I don't know if it's the makeup or her age but, alot of times on that show Linda looks like a tranny.

bpic200qq4.th.png

Guest the_last_rites
So those basketballs are available again? Giggity Giggity

Eww. I don't know if it's the makeup or her age but, alot of times on that show Linda looks like a tranny.

most trannies are hot until you find out :ph34r:

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
Oh man I can't wait for the next season of Hogan Knows Best to feature Hulk hitting up the clubs with Beefcake and Knobs as his wingmen.

Doesn't his daughter have any friends?

Everyone should be rooting for Hulk in this. Do you really want her to get half his stuff and him have to Ric Flair it back into the WWE as a regular performer in order to maintain his lifestyle?

Or worst you know Vince is going to want to write this in the storylines. I can see him hiring the entire Hogan family and having mixed tag matches headline the PPV's.

I'm not sure because I've only seen a handful of episodes, but has Beefcake ever been on the show? That would be great to see, though. Hogan, Beefcake, and Knobbs with his cane. Maybe the "Macho Man" will set him up with someone.

Wasn't Beefcake on the episode where Knobbs was staying at house and wouldn't leave and a convention came and he invited a bunch of wrestlers over the house? I think Beefcake was in that group but all I really remember is Greg Valentine peeing on the side of the house *shudders*

I'm not sure because I've only seen a handful of episodes, but has Beefcake ever been on the show? That would be great to see, though. Hogan, Beefcake, and Knobbs with his cane. Maybe the "Macho Man" will set him up with someone.

Wouldn't it be funny if before the divorce, Linda was staying at Macho's place.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11272007/gossi...hulk_613576.htm

DIVORCE CLAIM SHATTERS HULK

November 27, 2007 -- HULK Hogan is said to be "devastated" his wife, Linda, filed for divorce, and friends are shocked at the bleached blonde's "erratic" behavior. "Linda wanted to move to California," a spy said. "Hulk and the kids were happy in Florida. They've been fighting for quite a while, and a lot of it has to do with her out-of- control spending. She just goes nuts and acts like Hulk has Tom Cruise money - when he doesn't. She wanted to buy a $12 million house in LA, and when Hulk refused, she went ahead and rented a $35,000-a-month house. They already have four to five houses and she wants more?" Linda also apparently likes to "party." Hogan's manager, Dar ren Prince, would only say, "I was with Linda and Hulk three weeks ago in Tampa [the day son Nick got arrested] and they seemed happy with the exception of what was going on with Nick." Six months ago, Page Six reported the two had sepa rated. The Hogans didn't spend Thanksgiving to gether, the source added.

ATTORNEY FOR JOHN GRAZIANO PONDERS HOGAN DIVORCE BEING A WORK; HULK COMMENTS ON PROCEEDINGS

by Mike Johnson

The St. Petersburg Times features an article on the Hogan family divorce in which the attorney representing the family of John Graziano, who was injured in the Nick Hogan car wreck last August, says that the filing could simply be a strategic move to help protect family assets from a pending civil suit in the wake of the car wreck. I have to admit that was my first reaction when I heard the news. The article also notes that 911 call transcripts from the wreck were released today with one woman telling operators that the cars were "drag racing" and one "wiped out."

Article

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

Wouldn't it be funny if before the divorce, Linda was staying at Macho's place.

Only if it turned out that Hulk nailed Liz back in like '88 or whatever. Then Macho could get his revenge - with a 47-year-old half-plastic bimbo. Awesome. The Hulkster wins again.

Guest NYankees

I dont know what is more sad. The facts that the Hogans are splitting up or the fact that Brooke is dating the acne faced heroin addict named Aaron Carter.

This isn't a surprise. I remember a howard stern appearance a few months back by the family, where it seemed fairly clear that they were planning to split. It was a very "hesitant" interview when he would question them about a possible divorce.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka
This isn't a surprise. I remember a howard stern appearance a few months back by the family, where it seemed fairly clear that they were planning to split. It was a very "hesitant" interview when he would question them about a possible divorce.

Apparently she wants half the properties, alimony, and child support for that piece of shit Nick. Maybe he can be dangerous on California roads now instead of the Florida ones!

that would be funny if this was a work. youll know if hogan comes out for the divorce hearing, followed by Bischoff, Virgil, and Dibiase all to the nwo theme

if its real, I wonder how much linda will want for her makeup fund (I swear she must go through 50 ounds of the stuff, plus rouge, a month)

Oh it gets better. This says that Hulk got the beer for Nick and his friends.

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/28/Northpin..._put_at_1.shtml

CLEARWATER -- Nick Bollea and a friend were driving their cars around 100 mph moments before the Aug. 26 crash that left a passenger critically injured, according to Clearwater police documents released Tuesday.

Included in the 130 pages of documents was an interview with Barrett Lawrance, a close friend of Bollea's and the passenger in a silver Dodge Viper. Witnesses said the Viper was racing against the Toyota Supra driven by Bollea, son of celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan.

Lawrance told police the Viper, driven by his friend Daniel Jacobs, was traveling around 100 mph at the time of the accident. The speed limit on Court Street where the car crashed is 40 mph.

Asked if Jacobs and Bollea were driving recklessly, Lawrance said: "This is how they always drive."

Nick Bollea's friend and passenger, John Graziano, remains hospitalized with serious head injuries. Doctors have said Graziano is likely to need lifelong care. Bollea, 17, has been charged with reckless driving with serious bodily injury.

Linda Berry-Robinson, the mother of Graziano's girlfriend, told police she overheard Jacobs telling a pastor at Bayfront Medical Center that he was driving the Viper at more than 100 mph, according to the documents.

Bollea's attorney, Morris "Sandy" Weinberg, said he had not yet seen the documents. But he said his client was not driving 100 mph.

"The scientific evidence doesn't support anything like that," Weinberg said.

Much of the information included in the highly detailed narrative has already been reported, including statements from witnesses who recalled seeing the Viper and the Supra racing before the crash.

New information includes:

A receipt from Albertson's Liquor Store at 2:14 p.m. on the day of the accident for $78 of beer and ice. A clerk, June Hoopingarer, said Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, bought the beer and was accompanied by his son and several other young men.

Jacobs told police that he and Nick Bollea often "get on it," which means they drive fast between traffic lights. He also said he is employed by Bollea's mother, Linda Bollea, as her business manager.

Jacobs didn't consent to having his blood drawn by police because he was afraid the test results would show marijuana in his system.

Bollea's attorney, Kevin Hayslett, was at the hospital after the crash. Hayslett said his client refused to voluntarily submit to having his blood drawn, but it was taken.

At the hospital, Bollea told police he was traveling 30 or 40 mph. He also told police he didn't know what road he was traveling on or what direction. His speech was "mumbled and soft" and his eyes bloodshot, according to Todd Turpack, a Clearwater police investigator who wrote the original report.

Jacobs drove to the Bollea home to tell Hogan about the wreck, according to a supplemental report. Hogan arrived at the scene about 10 to 15 minutes after the crash in a black Mercedes.

The report says Bollea and his friends spent the day of the accident on a boat with Hogan. Bollea's friends, who are all at least 21 years old, were drinking beer. No one reported seeing Bollea drinking alcohol, although it was found in his system after the crash.

Jeremy T. Whitson, who is in charge of security of Shepard's Beach Resort, told police Bollea and about seven other people got off a boat and tried to enter the tiki bar between 5 and 6 p.m. the day of the accident. He said Hogan stayed on the boat. All the people who got off the boat were clutching beer bottles except Bollea, who held a plastic cup. They were not allowed entry, according to Whitson, because they didn't have identification that showed they were 21 or older.

The documents also give new information on the 1998 Supra, which is registered to Hogan.

Police tracked down the owner of the company that modified the car in 2004. The now-defunct company was called Ride Revolution of Johnson City, Tenn.

As compensation to Hogan for appearing at the company's grand opening, Ride Revolution added parts and made modifications to the Supra so that it had 544 horsepower and 476 pound-feet of torque. A base-level Toyota Supra has 220 horsepower and 215 pound-feet of torque. In comparison, the 2009 Toyota Corolla produces 132 horsepower and 128 pound-feet of torque.

Also Tuesday, 911 calls to Clearwater police dispatchers were released.

A woman said she was on her way home from work at Morton Plant Hospital when the Supra and the Viper pulled up on either side of her at an intersection. The drivers "kind of acknowledged each other," she said.

"The light turned green, and they hauled serious a--; they were weaving around," she said. "The silver car smoked the yellow car, and the yellow car completely lost control and flipped over and turned and twisted."

The witness said she stayed back because she didn't want to get between the cars.

"I couldn't have anyway," she said. "They were flying."

Tamara El-Khoury can be reached at [email protected] or (727) 445-4181.

Guest RyechnaiaSobaka

It's not totally uncommon for a parent to buy beer for kids, provided that they're going to drink it at the house and certainly the Hogans' house is such that everyone could stay there overnight to make sure that no one was out driving drunk. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the plan, but I get the idea - from the television show, admittedly, but also from his previous behavior - that Nick doesn't like to follow rules too much.

What a mess.

What a mess is right man.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationw...1&cset=true

Hulk Hogan's divorce case

By Tamara el-Khoury | St. Petersburg Times

8:16 AM CST, November 30, 2007

In a counter-petition to his wife's divorce suit, Terry Bollea, widely known as wrestler Hulk Hogan, said his wife can support herself.

In the court filing, Terry Bollea, 54, contested everything from his wife's alimony and custody claims to the couple's marriage date. Linda Bollea's petition lists it as Dec. 12, 1983, while Terry Bollea says it was Dec. 18.

Terry Bollea had it right: Public records show they were married Dec. 18, 1983.

According to court documents, Terry and Linda Bollea separated about a month after their son Nick's Aug. 26 car wreck, which critically injured his friend and passenger, John Graziano.

Terry Bollea's attorney, Ann Loughridge Kerr in Clearwater, declined to comment. Linda Bollea's attorney, Elliot Jay Goldstein of Largo, did not return a telephone call Thursday.

Linda Bollea, 48, is seeking an unspecified amount of alimony and child support. She also wants custody of their son, subject to "liberal visitation" with his father.

But in his counter-claim, Terry Bollea said his wife is capable of supporting herself and helping support their son, 17, who will be a minor until July.

The petition also says Nick Bollea is old enough to decide with whom he will live and that "it would be in the best interest for the parties to have shared parental responsibility."

Terry Bollea said the couple's assets and liabilities should be divided between them.

Their assets include the nearly 17,000-square-foot mansion on Willadel Drive in Belleair where the family lives and a 3,474-square-foot home on Eldorado Avenue on Clearwater Beach.

Together, the properties are assessed for tax purposes at a total of $7.953-million.

Terry Bollea's petition also mentions "numerous liabilities, contingent liabilities, obligations and debts which must be resolved as part of any equitable distribution that may be accomplished by the court."

It has been a difficult year for the Bolleas, who starred in a VH-1 reality television show called Hogan Knows Best. Nick Bollea is facing a felony charge of reckless driving with serious bodily injury. Police said Bollea was racing his Toyota Supra just before the crash that left Graziano with a serious brain injury.

One doctor said Graziano, who was recently transferred to the James A. Haley VA Medical Center in Tampa, will likely need lifelong care.

Interviews with Graziano's mother, Debra Graziano, and his younger brother, Michael Graziano, were released Thursday as part of the court file in Nick Bollea's criminal case.

Both said that immediately after the accident, Nick Bollea told them the wreck was caused when he hit a puddle and hydroplaned.

But a Clearwater police investigation showed that scenario was unlikely.

Investigators sprayed hundreds of gallons of water on Court Street where the crash occurred. They said the water quickly ran to the curb.

"Neither of us saw any standing water that could result in a hydroplane situation," wrote Officer David Nugent. Kevin Hayslett, Nick Bollea's attorney, disputed the finding. He said that standing water caused by rain before the accident "was a contributing if not the proximate cause of this accident."

Debra Graziano also told police Terry Bollea was upset because his son and his three friends left the Bollea house in Belleair without him because they tired of waiting for him to finish taking a long shower.

She said. Terry Bollea told her he wouldn't have let the group take the Supra.

"1/8H3/8e assumed that they were taking the car that they would normally take, which I don't know if it's a big truck, or a Hummer," Debra Graziano said. "Something big and sturdy, I remember it was."

Tamara El-Khoury can be reached at tel-khoury@sptimes com or (727) 445-4181.

The more that comes out from this case, the more Linda Bollea sounds like one of those spoiled bitches who just thought Hogan had some kind of unlimited supply of money. Didn't they just move into a new house like a year ago?

The more that comes out from this case, the more Linda Bollea sounds like one of those spoiled bitches who just thought Hogan had some kind of unlimited supply of money. Didn't they just move into a new house like a year ago?

Same thing I'm thinking. Maybe she doesn't realize it's not 1988 anymore.