TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

There's a hair in my food!

You find a hair (read below for details)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. If this happened to you, would you?

• Take the burger back and wait in line
    • Take the burger back, and cut to the front of the line
    • Take out the hair and eat it anyways
    • Eat around the part with the hair
    • Throw it out and leave (Not worth waiting in line)

You're at Mcdonalds, and the line up is about 8 people (per register). You're enjoying your double big mac, when out of nowhere, YOU SEE A HAIR. We're not talking like, half cooked into the paddy.. This hair is just sitting on the inside of the bun, and can easily be removed.

WHAT 2 DO!?!

I would remove the hair and eat the burger. Bring it to a manager's attention once the line has cleared and you're likely to get a couple of free apple pies.

Guest DogOn

a hair in my food doesn't bother me, because the food we eat is probably far more disgusting than the tiny hair with the DNA of a teenage boy that masturbates all day long. I love my grammar.

Eat half, then at the other half of the burger, where the hair is, go up front and complain. Burger and a half for the price of one. That should be enough for anyone. Then again, I wouldn't be at McDonalds in the first place.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah I wouldn't be eating a burger or at McDonald's to begin with, but I'd probably pick out the hair and eat the rest anyways. I mean, it's just hair, it's not like it'd kill you or anything.

I have found many a hair in pizza, incidentally, presumably because some of the pizza places I like to go to here in Portland have these big bearded hippie chefs. I sometimes wonder if they hide cayenne pepper or something here, because the pizza tastes fuckin' great anyways.

If there's something wrong with your food, you shouldn't have to wait in line. Just go up to the desk and get a worker's attention. At least that's the way it worked when I was in food service.

There may be a hair in your food, but there's a tear in my beer.

This happened to my sister once (this is a girl of 16 at the time with her friends of the same age), and she complained, and the manager accused her of putting it there herself to scam free food.

I'm sorry, that's fucked up. My sisters and I are not even very close, but I ended up exacting some revenge on the place to defend her honor (stealing, driving away business and such).

I'd floss with it.

Brilliant!

Anyways, it doesn't really bother me. Just pick it out and continue to eat. My Grandma though, is a different story. We were eating Chinese One Night, and she saw a hair on her plate, and proceeded to vomit all over our table.

I'd rather eat a hair than anything on the McDonald's menu...

I took it to mean any fast food burger joint rather than McDonald's specifically. Regardless, I probably wouldn't notice the hair until the point where it was already in my mouth, and yes, I'd cut and complain. If there's a line, you'd be getting something for free. If there's no line, you're probably SOL.

I'd floss with it.

Brilliant!

Anyways, it doesn't really bother me. Just pick it out and continue to eat. My Grandma though, is a different story. We were eating Chinese One Night, and she saw a hair on her plate, and proceeded to vomit all over our table.

I want to change my vote to "Vomit all over the table"