TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Nine men gang rape a 10 year old girl

NINE men who pleaded guilty last month to gang-raping a 10-year-old girl at the Aurukun Aboriginal community on Cape York have escaped a prison term, with the sentencing judge saying the child victim "probably agreed" to have sex with them.

Cairns-based District Court judge Sarah Bradley ordered that the six teenage juveniles not even have a conviction recorded for the 2005 offence, and that they be placed on a 12-month probation order, The Australian newspaper reported this morning.

Queensland's attorney-general is meeting with the state's prosecutions boss to consider the possibility of lodging an appeal against the sentence. The appeal period has lapsed, however it has been reported that the state could apply for an extension.

Judge Bradley sentenced three men over the age of consent of 16 - aged 17, 18 and 26 - to six months' imprisonment, with the sentence suspended for 12 months.

link

Check out the full article. What kind of fucking argument is this. It's not as if this little girl is going to turn around to nine imposing men and teenagers and say "umm...no?" to any advances they make Even those men who were above the age of consent were treated to a lecture from the judge that sex with young girls is bad and little else. Fucking surreal. Of course, it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the offenders come from prominent Aboriginal families at all.

I'm not an Australian-hater like so many foreigners are becoming these days, but for GOD'S SAKE, fucking do something about your god damn judicial acceptance of pedophilic gang rape problem. Fuck.

It's stories like this that make you want to just strangle someone. How can _any_ reasonable person think that a ten year old _wanted_ a train of guys having sex with her? I mean I know that the age of consent is a little lower in Oz, but this is... repulsive.

A WOMAN judge gave this verdict? Holy shit, either she really hates young girls or maybe the girl did agree to it. There is just one small problem with that even if she did agree to it...she's FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD BITCH!

Well I mean if a 6 year old ASK to blow you, are YOU really the criminal?

Yes...yes you are.

According to a few judges in the UK and AU, apparently not. You got one judge in UK saying the girls are always asking for it and you should buy the 11 year old you rape a bike to "cheer her up" and now you got a female judge telling a 10 year old that she was asking to be gang-banged.

They probably would have told the man who got a plunger shoved up his ass that he shouldn't have been wearing those tight pants if he didn't want it to happen.

Additionally...they DIDN'T appeal? What the FUCK?

<_kr4m3r> so many fucking criminals, its bullshit

<foniks`> heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die

<foniks`> and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"

<foniks`> whatd u think they'd say?

<FoSZoR[bg]> something along the lines of, "G`Day mate"

I'm not an Australian-hater like so many foreigners are becoming these days, but for GOD'S SAKE, fucking do something about your god damn judicial acceptance of pedophilic gang rape problem. Fuck.

I didn't realise there were so many Australian-haters.

<_kr4m3r> so many fucking criminals, its bullshit

<foniks`> heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die

<foniks`> and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"

<foniks`> whatd u think they'd say?

<FoSZoR[bg]> something along the lines of, "G`Day mate"

i'm not a hater, but this is stiill funny as fuck.

The convict stuff annoys the hell out of me, but I can't really complain since I often hear, "those Americans, they just go around killing each other." I heard it again on the radio the other day when they said things like UFC were popular over there.

I didn't realise there were so many Australian-haters.

Read the first post of the "Guns" thread to understand.

Yeah, America has its share of deaths, sure. Less of a share than Mexico, South Africa, or Russia, which are just a few examples of significantly higher murder rates, but nobody ever mentions that part.