TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theintensifier

A late night MSN conversation

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise
I'll second that we need WildPegasus back. Srsly

You say that now, but that guy just got to be such a pain in the ass by the end, once he started believing his own hype.

I'll second that we need WildPegasus back. Srsly

You say that now, but that guy just got to be such a pain in the ass by the end, once he started believing his own hype.

Agreed. He pretty started out as a harmless, albeit dorky poster IIRC. When he started telling us autobiographical tales about things like fucking a weightbench and his dad's phantom cock, he became too much. The last straw for me was him telling us about getting a lap dance from a cousin. He pretty much shot his load there.

Though I never liked the guy, Hotbutter Spoontoaster shouldn't have been banned.

......HAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAAA!!

sorry. well okay, i'm not sorry. gracious. if you're getting all life-changing emo over some "internet relationship" then you obviously need another source of drama in your life. or, maybe you need a life to begin with. or something.

Who are you? Fuck you. I'm going to hate you.

Yeah, but she's a girl. There are plenty of fat guys I admire: Orson Welles, Curly Howard, Paul Prudhomme, John Belushi, John Candy, Tor Johnson, Refrigerator Perry... the list goes on.

Fat girls? Mary Jo Pehl, and... I dunno, Kathy Bates? She was the one in Misery, right? Totally underrated movie. Anyway, it's not as many as fat guys.

Also, I don't think the term chubby chaser is too accurate, because there's not a lot of chasing. Fat girls are easy. No offense to TaigaStar on that one, I'm only speaking in general here.

it's all good. it's interesting to see what people will say about me. pbone can bring the hate all he wants, it builds character. i guess. what it doesn't do is make me run crying from my computer and find a razor and eat three dozen powdered doughnuts and wallow around in a puddle of blood and powdered sugar.

OH! I KNOW! start a thread about it. hating on poor ol' me thread. that'll prove that we all have lives, right?

TaigaStar, why are you mentioning the fact that you're overweight so often? A pre emptive strike against the otherwise inevitable flood of lonely male posters that would come pouring in?

Sometimes it's good to lie. Like if you answer the phone while you're taking a shit and they ask what you're doing.

Sometimes I lie for absolutely no reason, like telling people I just met that my name is Cornelius. Then I'll just ramble off on some tangent about my family history of the name Cornelius.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

I feel like TaigaStar came into my house and put her feet on my couch.

OH! I KNOW! start a thread about it. hating on poor ol' me thread. that'll prove that we all have lives, right?

If I started one I don't think it'd prove that I don't have a life. You haven't even been here half a month and already have 1/9 my post count. The post count that I've been working on for over 3 years.

I also challenge you to post a picture of yourself in the LSD folder. Prove that the fat isn't a gimmick. Holding a sign that says something kinky about Luke-O, if at all possible.

Or else I will have to start a thread. You don't want me doing that. Last thread I started calling someone out, they ended up banned within the same week. (It's true, look it up.)

it's all good. it's interesting to see what people will say about me. pbone can bring the hate all he wants, it builds character. i guess. what it doesn't do is make me run crying from my computer and find a razor and eat three dozen powdered doughnuts and wallow around in a puddle of blood and powdered sugar.

oh my god you are so right i wish i could be a strong and courageous womyn just like you

your sarcasm has been noted.

sarcasm? your intrepid disregard of our, as i am now realizing, immature verbal attacks and taunts is something that i admire.