TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Raw 1.7.08

Hornswoggle will be #1 and last over an hour.

They then cut to Ric Flair, who will be weeping uncontrollably backstage.

That'll be two midgets to outlast his record.

How does shit like Meet the Spartens keep getting made?

Because some people like just random, nonsense comedy.

And for every movie like this that's "shitty" according to most people, like Epic Movie, there's one that's good, like The Comebacks. (Don't care what anyone says, the comebacks was awesome)

Are you mental? The pinfall/submission in the cage rule is much better than the escape. It doesn't make sense for something designed to keep you in be able to be escaped on a regular basis.

I wish they would get rid of the pinfalls and submissions in the steel cage match. It should be brought back strictly to escaping.

I hate escapes in cage matches. Especially if it's used in a feud. "I hate you so much I'm gonna run from you!"

Does anybody else just LOVE Umaga's entrance music?

It's neat, but I can't help but think they took it from some sort of Aztec or Mayan film.

*yes I know he's supposed to be Samoan*

I wish they would get rid of the pinfalls and submissions in the steel cage match. It should be brought back strictly to escaping.

I always liked "pinfalls/submissions ONLY" myself.

Are you mental? The pinfall/submission in the cage rule is much better than the escape. It doesn't make sense for something designed to keep you in be able to be escaped on a regular basis.

Just my preference bro....believe me, your opinion on the steel cage match doesn't have any influence on my life.

I liked the escape rules before they let pepole just walk out the door.

I also wish they'd go back to the blue bars. Aluminum fencing just isn't intimidating.

I think it depends on the storyline/wrestlers involved. Highspot wrestlers do better in escape rules only while big brawlers tend to do better in the pinfall/submission matches. Hell, I think cage matches themselves should be escape only just because they have the HIAC for pinfall/submission stips(sure, people get out, but that has not happened lately).

And anyway, how often is a cage used as a feud ender anyway? I remember E&C and the Hardys having a nice one back during their big feud when E&C were doing everything they possibly could to get out of wrestling the Hardys. ("Yeah, Genital Warts RULE!")