• Laurence Maroney
    • Brandon Jacobs
    • Other
    • A Patriots defensive player
    • A Giants defensive player

Guest Blue Man Czech
I'm usually a stickler for grammar

I need a clip of Borat saying "WHAAAT?"

If there is no one thing I hate more that a smug Pats fan, its a smug Colts fan. Wishing death on Belichek and Brady? Remember football is only a game.

If you've never wished death on an opponent, you're not a real fan.

But, it is funny hearing someone talking about wishing death on opponents, when they are supposedly a fan of the raiders, who are notorious for the "black hole" and their insane fans.

You know, not all Raider fans are crazy face-painting rowdy motherfuckers. When the Raiders where in Los Angeles (where I regularly went to games) the fans were pretty mellow save for a few. However, the rowdy fans made for a crazy-fun atmosphere. Damn, I miss going to the Coliseum.

Still wishing death on an opponents is kinda lame and childish. But I wouldn't expect any less from Cowboy fans.

As long as JT the Brick is a Raiders fan, my opinon will never change.

So, who's excited for the Pro Bowl?

Anyone?

tumbleweed.jpg

Hello?

You know, not all Raider fans are crazy face-painting rowdy motherfuckers. When the Raiders where in Los Angeles (where I regularly went to games) the fans were pretty mellow save for a few. However, the rowdy fans made for a crazy-fun atmosphere. Damn, I miss going to the Coliseum.

Still wishing death on an opponents is kinda lame and childish. But I wouldn't expect any less from Cowboy fans.

What was your record last year..........?

Ya.

Guest Blue Man Czech

The sports team from my area is superior to the sports team from your area.

Ya.

Who was the first #1 seed in the NFC to get eliminated in the divisional round in the last 10 or so years? "Ya."

News: Washington didn't offer the job to Steve Spagnuolo. He has signed a three-year extention with the Giants that will make him the highest-paid defensive coordinator in the league.

Ya.

Who was the first #1 seed in the NFC to get eliminated in the divisional round in the last 10 or so years? "Ya."

I'm not going to go into a tit for tat with Cowboy, since my team has been shitty for a couple of years, but at least the Raiders have won more than a couple playoff games, have more division titles, have more conference championship game berths, and even had a Super Bowl appearance this decade. When was the last time your team even won a playoff game? 1996? Ya, I guess.

I feel dumb for even getting into this.

News: Washington didn't offer the job to Steve Spagnuolo. He has signed a three-year extention with the Giants that will make him the highest-paid defensive coordinator in the league.

Who exactly are the Redskins going to hire at this point? They decided to bag Williams and Saunders. Jim Mora elected to stay with Seattle. Pete Carroll did his little dance and returned to sunny California. McDaniels shit the bed in the Super Bowl.

Who's left that was on their list? Don't tell me they are going with Mariucci.

I think Washington is really into Fassel, for reasons I can't comprehend.

As for the Super Bowl, the Onion's Sports Page is weighing in:

"Patriots' Season Perfect for Rest of Nation"

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/patri...erfect_for_rest

"The worst part for me is that none of them seem to enjoy playing football," said Lexington, KY-area mechanic Jack Colgrave. "Even when they were winning, all they did was taunt—Randy Moss taunting crowds, Wes Welker telling people they sucked, Brady sneering at the very idea they might get beat someday. What a bunch of absolutely perfect assholes."

"Did their team plane land safely back in Foxborough?" Colgrave asked. "It didn't happen to lose altitude over Boston, burst into a cartwheel of flames, throwing players like Roman candles across New England, and then slam into few dozen loudmouth Patriots' fans houses? It didn't? Well, I guess no football season is perfect."

I get the feeling that dude from Lexington is a Colts fan. Personally I've never wished death on any rival teams, maybe wish they would just start sucking. I did revel in Kenyon Martin's season ending injury in 2000, but then I was having an ultra shitty week and needed something to amuse me.

I longed for a season ending injury on Michael Jordan numerous times. I kept pleading to the TV screen for Pat Riley to send a goon in to take him out of the playoffs.

I longed for a season ending injury on Michael Jordan numerous times. I kept pleading to the TV screen for Pat Riley to send a goon in to take him out of the playoffs.

Did the NBA really have any other hope of having a different champion? Plus knowing Jordan, he would have played in a full body cast and still scored 25 points.

I've never wished injury on anyone. It seems like the if you have to wish injury on a player for another team, then you are admitting that you do not believe that your team isn't good enough to beat that team unless that guy is out. Therefore you are admitting you think your team completely sucks and doesn't deserve to exist.

Did the NBA really have any other hope of having a different champion? Plus knowing Jordan, he would have played in a full body cast and still scored 25 points.

I've never wished injury on anyone. It seems like the if you have to wish injury on a player for another team, then you are admitting that you do not believe that your team isn't good enough to beat that team unless that guy is out. Therefore you are admitting you think your team completely sucks and doesn't deserve to exist.

I did...and they didn't! It's no coincedence the Knicks finally beat the Bulls in the playoffs the season after his first retirement. In fact, when he came back, the Knicks lost to his Bulls AGAIN in the playoffs. Hell yes I wished injury on that man!

I did...and they didn't! It's no coincedence the Knicks finally beat the Bulls in the playoffs the season after his first retirement. In fact, when he came back, the Knicks lost to his Bulls AGAIN in the playoffs. Hell yes I wished injury on that man!

I think you had a better chance of wishing for him to be traded to the Knicks than you had of him being injured. Plus knowing the Knicks, the goon would have missed Jordan, tripped and broke the leg of Ewing.

A restaurateur angry at being denied a liquor license threatened to shoot people at the Super Bowl

That follows.

Guest NYankees

WE STOMMMMMMMPPPPPPEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT