• Randy Moss
    • Eli Manning
    • Plaxico Burress
    • Laurence Maroney
    • Brandon Jacobs
    • Other
    • A Patriots defensive player
    • A Giants defensive player

I'm taking bets on how long it takes majormayhem1 to now fade into complete obscurity, as his entire existence seems to be to centered around the Pats.

And thank God that this breaks up the "Boston Trinity" with the Sox victory and the Celtics "magic" season right now. God help me, but that would be unbearable. Gotta spread it around.

Congrats, Giants. You're probably the New York team I hate the least, and watching every sportscaster and sports-radio guy have to apologize to Eli Manning is going to be hilarious enough for me to forget about Mercury Morris.

Phenomenal game, That Pass and Catch where Eli broke away from the sack was one of the most incredible plays I have ever seen. Giants played a better game and definitely deserved the win. I'm dissapointed and pissed but I can admit when my team's deserve to lose. 18-1 doesn't mean jack shit. Samuel should have ended the game before any of that happened in the first place, but he didn't, oh well. Celtics and Sox :)

Guest NYankees
Phenomenal game, That Pass and Catch where Eli broke away from the sack was one of the most incredible plays I have ever seen. Giants played a better game and definitely deserved the win. I'm dissapointed and pissed but I can admit when my team's deserve to lose. 18-1 doesn't mean jack shit. Samuel should have ended the game before any of that happened in the first place, but he didn't, oh well. Celtics and Sox :)

Lets get it right now.

It's 18 Wins

and

1 GGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTT

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Guest Blue Man Czech

Lets get it right now.

It's 18 Wins

and

1 GGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTT

GREAT JOB CHIEN MING WANG SUCK DICK CHINC GOOK.

Lets get it right now.

It's 18 Wins

and

TTTTTTTTTT

Look, Im glad the Giants won, but don't be a dipshit about it.

That Super Bowl drained the life outta me. What a game.

After years of working for Comcast Digital Cable tech support, I can't say I feel bad for the Pats or their fans. Bunch of arrogant, better then you cock suckers get what they fucking deserve.

I'm watching that Tyree catch again and still can't believe it. Certainly will be a top 5 (shit, top 3) play in Super Bowl history.

I honestly don't feel bad about this. It was a great season and a hell of a run that none of us will probably ever see again. A legendary season of football for sure.

I'm watching that Tyree catch again and still can't believe it. Certainly will be a top 5 (shit, top 3) play in Super Bowl history.

Definitely some Divine Intervention shit right there, amazing. I can't even be mad about losing really since the Giants just flat out earned it.

The only real downside is that I cant watch ESPN or listen to WEEI until Baseball season. ESPN is easy to avoid, been doing that for the last 8 weeks...but Sports radio is my addiction and it's gonna be hard to listen to the whining. Here's prayings the Celtics keep kicking butts to help take some focus off the Pats.

Remember Bill Simmons Celtics vs. Patriots article which was completely written under the guise of a Patriots Super Bowl?

Well Fuck him. I can't wait for his next article.

Hell, I already sent an email taunting him.

Guest tonyjaymzretro

I wish every super bowl was like that...both teams played 60 full minutes, it was great

Guest Smues

Much like Superbowl 39 my only joy from the game is the misery of the losing teams fans, but at the same time I have to deal with the glee from the winnig teams fans. Well actually I get the joy of winning $40 and meeting Jeff King, so I'll take this over superbowl 39. And there's the joy of the perfect season ended, HA. I heard that Belicheck bought 72 bottles of champaigne and had them waiting in the locker room. Hope you enjoy them Bill!

Guest Smues
everyone forgot about the Pats going for it on 4th down instead of going for the 49 yard field goal earlier in the game..which turrned out to be a big non-call.

I didn't forget it, I still don't know what they were smoking on that one.

Guest Vitamin X
The only real downside is that I cant watch ESPN or listen to WEEI until Baseball season. ESPN is easy to avoid, been doing that for the last 8 weeks...but Sports radio is my addiction and it's gonna be hard to listen to the whining. Here's prayings the Celtics keep kicking butts to help take some focus off the Pats.

Ya gonna change that member title there anytime soon, Mr. 18-0?

The Giants did have a hell of an incredible run. They were the last team to make it into the NFL playoffs this year as the #6 seed in the supposed "inferior" conference (might I add that the Packers played way better against the Giants in the playoffs this year than the fucking Pats? That's the silver lining to the NFC Championship there..) and went through two incredibly hostile environments, winning both times against teams picked to win the Super Bowl, then to face the unstoppable juggernaut in the title game and win? Hell of a great sports story. I wouldn't have told you at any point this year, even in the playoffs, that these guys would make it this far. I remember when they made the playoffs over the Redskins and Vikings, I was relieved, thinking, "man, whoever gets to play these guys should be elated. That's an easy W right there." I was definitely wrong and a bit scared after the Dallas game, and of course shattered after the Green Bay game.

But, I have to say, with the up and comers in the NFC as it is right now, I don't think the Giants stick around for too long. Agent brings up a good point regarding the Pats, though: Bunch of old guys on defense and a whole lot of free agents? Looks like it's time for the Curse of the Tyree-no.

I wish every super bowl was like that...both teams played 60 full minutes, it was great

Yes, it's nice when a game isn't ended early due to forfeit or inclement weather, although I don't remember the last time that's happened.

Anyone else catch Strahan talking about that guy who said that "the Giants have a false sense of confidence from that Week 17 game"? Pretty sure he was talking about one Skip Bayless (on one of his First Take rants).

But, I have to say, with the up and comers in the NFC as it is right now, I don't think the Giants stick around for too long. Agent brings up a good point regarding the Pats, though: Bunch of old guys on defense and a whole lot of free agents? Looks like it's time for the Curse of the Tyree-no.

I agree that the NFC is underrated and is on the rise, but as I mentioned earlier the Giants are a young team and those players can only get better.

Bradshaw, Jacobs, Smith, Tuck, Ross, Usi, even Manning etc. are all young and if the Giants are able to keep them they could be a force.

They need to get younger in the secondary though (Sam Madison and McQuarters)

I don't think they'll be a dynasty but that have a shot at hanging around the top of the conference the next few seasons

What a game. Regardless of whatever happens for the rest of his career, I will never speak a negative word about Eli Manning ever again.

Fuck Yeah! If the Patriots had the best offense ever, than clearly the Giants are the best defense ever!!! :P

Man what a game, never been to a Super Bowl party like that before. Go Big Blue!!!!!!1

The Patriots looked a lot worse in the second half of the season and deserved to lose a couple of games. The fact that they made it to 18-0 is the real fluke. After week 10 or so they looked like a pretty typical good to great team, but not a dominant force.