TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Dumbest Comment of the Day at TSM

that Celtic guys says he's not a sports fan, so that's understandable that he hasn't heard of one of the less flashier NBA players. I think it'd be impossible to NOT hear about Shaq, Kobe, LeBron and even Dwayne Wade (with all his T-Mobile ads). Tim Duncan keeps to himself, does his thing on the courts and that's about it. He doesn't really do anything to get widespread media attention i.e. tons of comercials, raping white girls, etc.

That dumbass Deon/Douchebag/MVP asked if Lesnar Vs. Liddell would be a good fight... Yeah even though they don't fight in the same weight class... Fuckin faggot.

Y'know, my girlfriend has no interest in sports and I doubt that she'd be familiar with anyone active outside of Peyton Manning, Shaq, and Kobe. It's generally pretty easy to avoid sports, if you really don't care at all.

That dumbass Deon/Douchebag/MVP asked if Lesnar Vs. Liddell would be a good fight... Yeah even though they don't fight in the same weight class... Fuckin faggot.

I have no idea if that's dumb or not. I could give a shit about MMA.

That question isn't so stupid as its a wrestling guy vs one of the few MMA fighters to get on Sportscenter and the cover of ESPN the mag. I know they aren't in the same class but from an outsiders POV, The Iceman is one of the few somewhat known names in UFC. And Lesnar did get very little press on ESPN about his fight. So from people who could give two shits about MMA its could be a big fight between two known(even if very little) names.

Tom Brady

Who?

Dwayne Wade

Who?

Sidney Crosby

Who?

I could give a shit about MMA.

But you sure do get all fired up about that there baseketball.

That question isn't so stupid as its a wrestling guy vs one of the few MMA fighters to get on Sportscenter and the cover of ESPN the mag. I know they aren't in the same class but from an outsiders POV, The Iceman is one of the few somewhat known names in UFC. And Lesnar did get very little press on ESPN about his fight. So from people who could give two shits about MMA its could be a big fight between two known(even if very little) names.

It is a fucking stupid question because the fight will never happen... Chuck Liddell would get killed at heavyweight.

Jingus apparently lives in a cave that only shows pro wrestling.

I guess I do too. I only know who Tom Brady is out of those names, and that might be due to me living in New England.

Look, I get that some people don't like sports and therefore have no need to know who any of these guys are, but if watch tv, read a newspaper or listen to the radio, I don't know how you avoid them. Tom Brady just played in a game that 100 million people watched. How in the world do you avoid hearing anything about him? Dwyane Wade is every T-Mobile commercial out there. The whole thing is just unfathomable to me.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

who pays attention to commercials? I mute the tv when they come on. Not everyone reads the sports section, or in my case I just read the hockey stuff. I barely listen to the radio, and if I do it's not a station that talks about basketball/Americanfootball/baseball much.

He's in Charles Barkley's Fave Five! The almost comically preferential treatment he received from the officials in the 2006 NBA Finals singlehandedly won the championship for the Heat! None of this means anything to you?

Look, I get that some people don't like sports and therefore have no need to know who any of these guys are, but if watch tv, read a newspaper or listen to the radio, I don't know how you avoid them. Tom Brady just played in a game that 100 million people watched. How in the world do you avoid hearing anything about him? Dwyane Wade is every T-Mobile commercial out there. The whole thing is just unfathomable to me.

Because aside from the occasional MMA show, I don't watch sports, period. I don't care about sports. At all. Never have. If they all vanished tomorrow, it wouldn't affect my life one bit.

As for the commercials, you mean there are people who actually pay attention to that bullshit?

Because aside from the occasional MMA show, I don't watch sports, period. I don't care about sports. At all. Never have. If they all vanished tomorrow, it wouldn't affect my life one bit.

As for the commercials, you mean there are people who actually pay attention to that bullshit?

I can buy that. I've probably missed half the good players of the NFL the last several years. But I think those fans need to remember that the WWE target viewer is well aware of other sports. There are people like myself who really don't care for pop culture. But we're not WWE's target audience.

Had to resurrect the thread for this gem...

Being in movies isn't necessarily a better job than being a professional wrestler. They're two different professions and it depends on what you want to do with your life. Being an actor isn't "bigger and better things" than being a wrestler. They're two different things, one is not better than the other. I disagree 100% that any wrestler would trade places with the Rock. I mean, how many people who've presented Academy Awards can say they've won the WWE title? See, works both ways.

Wow, maybe I'm not insane. Somebody agrees with what I'm saying?

I'm going nuts in that folder because I know I'm right, but nobody else seems to think so..

Edit: and to not take my quote out of context, somebody said how many wrestlers can say they've presented an oscar, which is what I was responding to with my WWE title example.

The wording of it holds up. He's saying that "not any wrestler" would trade places with Rocky. Which I'm reading as, "some wrestlers might, but not each and every one would," which isn't an incorrect statement at all. There's a lot of assuming in that thread and in that folder that if Cena were offered the same success as Rock, he'd take it. He may not. But those circumstances have not arisen, so we don't really know.

Some dudes might just really like to wrestle.

It is a fucking stupid question because the fight will never happen... Chuck Liddell would get killed at heavyweight.

MMATH SAYZ LIDDEL IS KING OF THE HEAVYWEIGHTS WITH HIS SPANKINGS OF OLD MAN COUTORUE